The Student Room Group

Skanska Assessment Centre

Hi guys,

I'm a graduate civil engineer, and have an assessment centre for Skanska next Thursday. Just wondering if anyone has attended one of these before, and what to expect really?

Reply 1
Hi Amy,

I have my own interview next week I was wondering if you can give me any tips on what to expect.

Thanks.
Hi,

How did you both find the Skanska assessment centre? I now have one a week on Monday.

Thanks
Reply 3
Hi Jess,

Can you please share with me your assessment day experience? I am having one in mid December. It involves group exercise, interview, presentation and technical test.
Any tips, advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Original post by amylouisenic
Hi guys,

I'm a graduate civil engineer, and have an assessment centre for Skanska next Thursday. Just wondering if anyone has attended one of these before, and what to expect really?

Original post by Samiedj
Hi Amy,

I have my own interview next week I was wondering if you can give me any tips on what to expect.

Thanks.

Original post by jesshardy20
Hi,

How did you both find the Skanska assessment centre? I now have one a week on Monday.

Thanks

How did it go people?

Want to share experiences of the day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an assesment day mid decemeber any advice people?? Im mainly worried bout the interview, anyone know what questions i might get?
Reply 6
Hi guys

Anyone willing to share their experience on the assessment centre?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending