The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds 2014/15 Applicants

Hey! (:
Haven't noticed a thread like this for this year's applicants, so I'll start. What everyone is going/hoping to study?
I am an international student and going to study Mathematics in September (possibly Maths with Bio).

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey!
I'm in for Law this year! So pretty excited about that haha :tongue:. Am an international student too, from Malaysia! Honestly this is my first time studying abroad out of the country, so I'm a wee bit scared really :frown:. Leaving a boyfriend, tons of close friends and families behind :/

But honestly what I'm excited about, is the new experience for the next 3 years in Leeds! So yeah haha :tongue:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Been at Leeds for a year doing my foundation year, I'll be starting Politics in September :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by leedswest
Been at Leeds for a year doing my foundation year, I'll be starting Politics in September :biggrin:

I'm applying for Politics!
I was considering Law too but I'm leaning towards Politics more. The department looks really good.

How did you find Leeds? Goodluck in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by grx_
I'm applying for Politics!
I was considering Law too but I'm leaning towards Politics more. The department looks really good.

How did you find Leeds? Goodluck in September!

Do you mean 2015 start? And I love Leeds, uni and city!
I hate going home now haha :tongue:
Reply 5
Do you mean 2015 start? And I love Leeds, uni and city!
I hate going home now haha :tongue:

Yes I probably shouldn't be in this thread haha.
Oh wow sounds like it's good then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hoping to do Aeronautical Engineering this September. Cannot wait
Original post by Samuelhws
Hey!
I'm in for Law this year! So pretty excited about that haha :tongue:. Am an international student too, from Malaysia! Honestly this is my first time studying abroad out of the country, so I'm a wee bit scared really :frown:. Leaving a boyfriend, tons of close friends and families behind :/

But honestly what I'm excited about, is the new experience for the next 3 years in Leeds! So yeah haha :tongue:

I am also extremely excited to go there in Sept! Like EXTREMELY excited :biggrin: But also very anxious, because even though a few friends are also coming to the UK and my sister is there, they will be quite far away :frown:
Original post by n_doroshenko96
I am also extremely excited to go there in Sept! Like EXTREMELY excited :biggrin: But also very anxious, because even though a few friends are also coming to the UK and my sister is there, they will be quite far away :frown:

Where are you coming from? :smile:
Where are you coming from? :smile:

Latvia, it's a Baltic state between Estonia and Lithuania :smile:
Original post by Mark229
Hoping to do Aeronautical Engiineering this September. Cannot wait

Same! First person I've met on here, see you there!
Latvia, it's a Baltic state between Estonia and Lithuania :smile:

Cool :biggrin:. Are you conditional or unconditional?
Cool :biggrin:. Are you conditional or unconditional?

Already unconditional :smile:
Law here!
Reply 14

I am a mature student, completed a similar programme at Liverpool University.. and thankfully got the marks I needed so will be starting at Leeds in Sep 2014 to study Politics too.. Chuffed to bits!

Look forward to meeting everyone..

:smile:
I'm an international student and I'm going to study International Business and Marketing. Can't wait!
Original post by Dipi
I am a mature student, completed a similar programme at Liverpool University.. and thankfully got the marks I needed so will be starting at Leeds in Sep 2014 to study Politics too.. Chuffed to bits!

Look forward to meeting everyone..

:smile:

Are you the woman I spoke to at the open day in June?
Reply 17
Are you the woman I spoke to at the open day in June?

Lol.. Hi! Yes, I was there. Didn't realise it was you. Really happy you got in too. Glad I'll know one person at least. Busy trying to get my stuff together for the move! See you in Sep.. so exciting! Dipi :biggrin:
Original post by Dipi
Lol.. Hi! Yes, I was there. Didn't realise it was you. Really happy you got in too. Glad I'll know one person at least. Busy trying to get my stuff together for the move! See you in Sep.. so exciting! Dipi :biggrin:

See you too! :tongue:
Reply 19
Hey! (:
Haven't noticed a thread like this for this year's applicants, so I'll start. What everyone is going/hoping to study?
I am an international student and going to study Mathematics in September (possibly Maths with Bio).

Hey :smile: I'm doing maths and stats this year so maybe we will have some lectures together!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest