The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Financial Support ?!?!

Hi, I've been given a grant by SFE and I'm waiting for my results to see if I got into a Uni.

So I've been looking at Southampton's website and they state that they have bursaries and scholarships. According to their website, I'm eligible for a bursary. And if I get A*s, I could get extra from a scholarship.

My question is, if all goes well with results, can I get a bursary AND a scholarship on top of my grant or am I limited to just one?
Reply 1
Original post by einnap101
Hi, I've been given a grant by SFE and I'm waiting for my results to see if I got into a Uni.

So I've been looking at Southampton's website and they state that they have bursaries and scholarships. According to their website, I'm eligible for a bursary. And if I get A*s, I could get extra from a scholarship.

My question is, if all goes well with results, can I get a bursary AND a scholarship on top of my grant or am I limited to just one?

Just one or the other unfortunately, they arent that generous :tongue:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Pois2014
Just one or the other unfortunately, they arent that generous :tongue:

Hahah! I thought so! Thanks:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by einnap101

If you meet the criteria for the National Scholarship Programme (bursary) consisting of fee waivers and cash they you will get it.

I'm sure that if you also meet the merit scholarship, you will also get that. Contact the university to be sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending