The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

tuition fee payment time and visa problem for new undergrad

Hi guys. I'm an international student who has just received an unconditional offer. IC sent me an invoice that is due on 1-9-2014, but when am I supposed to settle the payment? Before or after making my visa application? I don't want to pay the full tuition when I still do not know whether I can actually get a visa and study there (although it shouldn't be a problem getting the visa). I want to pay the money after the visa is confirmed. Is this possible?

any help is appreciated
Are you going for a T4 visa?

I don't think it really matters if you pay them before or after, as long as it's before the due date.

I am also pretty sure they will refund you if you cannot go because you couldn't get the visa.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by hiphysics
Hi guys. I'm an international student who has just received an unconditional offer. IC sent me an invoice that is due on 1-9-2014, but when am I supposed to settle the payment? Before or after making my visa application? I don't want to pay the full tuition when I still do not know whether I can actually get a visa and study there (although it shouldn't be a problem getting the visa). I want to pay the money after the visa is confirmed. Is this possible?

any help is appreciated

You have until the due date to settle it. So you still have time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending