The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
s hemmy
i just got an e-mail from the accomodation people too.

Residence: Westwood B - Cotswold
Room No: Cotswold T1.17

i had asked for solsbury. oh well...atleast it's an ensuite.

:smile: i'm in cotswold too! T3.08

ooo exittteeedd
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 21
amie
Yep, I can tell you exactly where it is! It's the twentieth room along on the third floor. It's all quite self-explanatory :p:

Thankyou :smile:
Reply 22
i want my confirmation =( starting to worry. oh well i guess thats stupid cos most people havent heard yet but i was 54th to apply so i was hoping id hear quickly.
Reply 23
Residence: Eastwood C - Solsbury Court

Room No: Solsbury SE4.1

:biggrin:
Reply 24
I got Westwood Derhill. I'm a bit disappointed as I wanted to be in a 25 room a floor hall as there are less people to a kitchen. Derhill has 2 kitchens to a floor, right?
Reply 25
I dunno but I'm in Derhill too. D1.11 if that means anything. I have no idea about kitchens/anything really.
Reply 26
Hey did all of you who have already got room offers send back your UCAS slip about accepting your place before you got the offers? Also is anybody else like me yet to hear?
No, I didn't send anything back. Your room offer will come to your e-mail, so check it once in a while (don't go crazy though :p:)
Reply 28
actually...what does Solsbury SE4.1 mean? what floor does that represent?
Reply 29
Nefarious
Hehe you've got a lot of stairs to climb to get to your room.

are you serious? nooooo! i've got tons of stuff - this is so unfair.
but on the bright side i could find some nice strong boys to help me out :p:
Reply 30
~*Sar*~
:smile: i'm in cotswold too! T3.08

ooo exittteeedd

cool...but i'm guessing we're on different floors - T1 and T3. i assume the number after the decimal is the room number.
Reply 31
jakayaki
actually...what does Solsbury SE4.1 mean? what floor does that represent?

Its on the 2nd floor (1 above the ground). 1 and 2 are ground, 3 and 4 are 2nd floor, 5 and 6 are 3rd and 7 and 8 are 4th if that makes sense. I think your kitchen will face the Marlborough block.
Reply 32
yay only 2nd floor....! thanks =]
Reply 33
Hey I rang up the accommodation office today just to see how long I would have to wait to find out and the lady said that those who have the room emails already had unconditional offers. Is this true?

She also said that if you put down Solsbury you have about a 50% chance of getting in and that if you didn't it was quite likely that you would end up with an ensuite room. Doesn't sound right to me but that's what she said.
Reply 34
Im on ground floor, mixed feelings really.
Like the fact that there is no stairs to fall down/up when drunk, but not sure bout the reduction in privacy from people peering in, and the increase in noise.
Reply 35
budge9
Hey I rang up the accommodation office today just to see how long I would have to wait to find out and the lady said that those who have the room emails already had unconditional offers. Is this true?

She also said that if you put down Solsbury you have about a 50% chance of getting in and that if you didn't it was quite likely that you would end up with an ensuite room. Doesn't sound right to me but that's what she said.

My offer was conditional (until last thursday anyway) and I got an e-mail yesterday. I wouldn't worry yourself too much though, I'm sure you will get it very soon :smile:
Reply 36
If i'm in westwood, cotswold T3.08 does that mean im on the first floor?
What's Cotswold like nehoo?
Reply 37
Residence: Westwood A - Mendip

Room No: Mendip M1.11

not the one that i hoped for..

anyway...which floor is that on?
Reply 38
soul272lc
Residence: Westwood A - Mendip

Room No: Mendip M1.11

not the one that i hoped for..

anyway...which floor is that on?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm your Fresher's Week crew! You're on the bottom floor, it's the 11th room along. How exciting! I was on Mendip 1 last year, it ruled. You'll have a fab time, especially during Fresher's Week because I'll be there, haha :p:
Reply 39
Room Type: Single, en-suite shower
Residence: Eastwood C - Solsbury Court
Room No: Solsbury SE6.4

Quick Reply

Latest