The Student Room Group

The growing trend of women wearing see through clothing

Anyone else noticed this?

Seen this a lot in London this summer.
I like
I think it's probably down to the extremely hot and humid weather we've been experiencing in London recently. :colone:
Been going on for a while, 2-3 years ago girls had those semi see through black dresses for nights out.... absolutely loved them!

Was great to tell what kind of tits and body a girl had, no hiding flab with those by wearing a club outfit which is all to common! Shame they went out of fashion :frown: though some still wear them!
Reply 3
Well it's been really hot recently. Why shouldn't we be allowed to if we have to endure the sight of topless beer-bellied men strolling around London? I saw about 10 yesterday.
Original post by Ndella
Well it's been really hot recently. Why shouldn't we be allowed to if we have to endure the sight of topless beer-bellied men strolling around London? I saw about 10 yesterday.

You should be allowed.Heck im all for women walking around topless if it keeps them cool
:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by matthewduncan
Anyone else noticed this?

Seen this a lot in London this summer.
I like

what garments are we talking about?

if your talking about string vests. thats nothing new.
Do you mean shirts like this?
Original post by Mick.w
what garments are we talking about?

if your talking about string vests. thats nothing new.

dresses,skirts,shirts etc
Original post by thechemistress
Do you mean shirts like this?

I would just wear a vest under that even though it doesn't look great. What do the clothes people expect us to do xD actually just wear a bra underneath?

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's nothing wrong with them.
Original post by superdarklord
I would just wear a vest under that even though it doesn't look great. What do the clothes people expect us to do xD actually just wear a bra underneath?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, same here.
I know right?! Who even thinks up the design of these things? xD
I saw a girl who couldn't have been more than 13 on a plane dressed in see through clothing the other day. Made me very very uncomfortable to be honest.
We need more women to be topless #thattoplesswomencampaign

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending