Im a pansexual, AMA

go ahead
Reply 1
do you have sex with pans?
Original post by empdc
do you have sex with pans?

NO. XD
Reply 3
what is the difference between pan and bi sexual? Always thought bisexual covered all the bases, not sure what extra pansexual is bringing to the table :biggrin: sorry if that comes across as a little ignorant :tongue:
Well I'm pansexual too so I have nothing to ask about the sexuality really so...

I dunno, how many sexes/genders have you had sex with, if any?

Apologies if that's too personal. So also how many sexes/genders have you dated?

I've dated two, male and female, but I've done it with no one lol.
Original post by lucaf
what is the difference between pan and bi sexual? Always thought bisexual covered all the bases, not sure what extra pansexual is bringing to the table :biggrin: sorry if that comes across as a little ignorant :tongue:

My guess is that bisexual means that you're attracted to either of the two conventional genders, whereas pansexual means you're attracted to anyone, even if they don't identify as either of the two conventional genders, or as both of them, or as something still weirder. (When I say "weird" I don't mean it in any bad way.)

I'm no expert, though - the OP would know best.
Reply 6
Have you ever datesd a transsexual? if not would you like to? If yes, how was it?
Reply 7
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
My guess is that bisexual means that you're attracted to either of the two conventional genders, whereas pansexual means you're attracted to anyone, even if they don't identify as either of the two conventional genders, or as both of them, or as something still weirder. (When I say "weird" I don't mean it in any bad way.)

I'm no expert, though - the OP would know best.

well I would have thought being attracted to both men and women would mean you are also attracted to anyone who is both or inbetween :tongue: but I will be the first to admit I know little about the more obscure genders and sexualities.
I am really interested to know what a pansexual is exactly? How does it differ from being bisexual?
Original post by lucaf

Feel free to correct me but this is what I know by the terms.

Bisexual means you are attracted to men and women and you very clearly like them both as different genders. You would want a man or a woman at a certain time and you would like them in different ways.

Pansexual means you do not care what the gender is and you are attracted to people. You don't see the gender of someone, just the fact they are human and that you could be attracted to anyone, man, woman, hermaphrodite, transgender, anything.

Basically bi = attraction to gender (man and woman), pan = attraction to humans regardless of gender.

At least this is what I have seen some pansexual people say is there difference :smile: If I am wrong I really hope I didn't offend, really didn't mean to :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Munrot07
Feel free to correct me but this is what I know by the terms.

Bisexual means you are attracted to men and women and you very clearly like them both as different genders. You would want a man or a woman at a certain time and you would like them in different ways.

Pansexual means you do not care what the gender is and you are attracted to people. You don't see the gender of someone, just the fact they are human and that you could be attracted to anyone, man, woman, hermaphrodite, transgender, anything.

Basically bi = attraction to gender (man and woman), pan = attraction to humans regardless of gender.

At least this is what I have seen some pansexual people say is there difference :smile: If I am wrong I really hope I didn't offend, really didn't mean to :smile:

right I think I get it :smile:
Original post by Doob
go ahead

I concur with the cheetah creature above; what is the difference between your pansexuality and bisexuality in general?

Quick Reply

Latest