The Student Room Group

A question about body

To start,I've always had big boobs(32E)..They got smaller or bigger as I lost or gained weight but they were always big compared to my body.I'm not fat(59kg,167cm),I'd say I have an average body though most people say I have a hot one..The thing is I always wear bras so they usually look good but I have lumpy breasts in general so they tend to be saggy.It's not saggy like you would see in old people but they don't really look nice without a bra. So my question is : would you be really turned off if you were gonna have sex with a girl like me ? I've only been with one guy who didn't really mind (although I could see some disappointment on his face during the first time lol) but 1 person is not a really good sample and I'm too shy to ask my guy-friends about this :colondollar:
A non-issue stop making mountains out of molehills.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
To start,I've always had big boobs(32E)..They got smaller or bigger as I lost or gained weight but they were always big compared to my body.I'm not fat(59kg,167cm),I'd say I have an average body though most people say I have a hot one..The thing is I always wear bras so they usually look good but I have lumpy breasts in general so they tend to be saggy.It's not saggy like you would see in old people but they don't really look nice without a bra. So my question is : would you be really turned off if you were gonna have sex with a girl like me ? I've only been with one guy who didn't really mind (although I could see some disappointment on his face during the first time lol) but 1 person is not a really good sample and I'm too shy to ask my guy-friends about this :colondollar:

hi,its hard to say without seeing you or them lol but from what uve described i really dont think it would be a problem so no i dont think id be turned off tbh :-) x

sounds hot to me.
As a guy whos seen a fair few boobs in my time:

Boobs never look the same without a bra as they do with. Bras are lies and all boobs sink with removal of le brasiere. Anyone who expects to get what they see with clothes on when naked is delusional.

Do not worry.
I thought guys dont care, boobs are boobs. Be happy you have big ones :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
The sound delightful
Reply 7
Original post by Afghan Warrior
I thought guys dont care, boobs are boobs. Be happy you have big ones :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha i like this responce and your right guys arnt that bothered and no'1 perfect
Make the most of them now because if you think that they're saggy now, just you wait until your 60.

You'll be picking them up off the floor and wishing you could have youth hooters back.
I think a guy would be pretty happy to be able to witness your chest, regardless how it looks.
Don't think too much about it, I doubt they judge the size, shape, skin etc anyway... :P
Push ups can lift them...
Reply 11
Unless they're an incredibly grotesque sight I doubt I would have any issues, if a guy can't accept you for who you are don't waste your time with them.

I do think though that they are probably saggy due to the size of your breasts and the fact that they change from small to big so if you wish to improve them for yourself of course control your weight, maybe a bit of exercise.
If a dude is really gonna make a fuss about such a little issue, then he doesnt know the value of a woman.

I think its perfectly fine. its something to hold on to
Original post by Mancini
Unless they're an incredibly grotesque sight I doubt I would have any issues, if a guy can't accept you for who you are don't waste your time with them.

I do think though that they are probably saggy due to the size of your breasts and the fact that they change from small to big so if you wish to improve them for yourself of course control your weight, maybe a bit of exercise.

I've been as thin as 54 kgs which is like the ideal weight for my height but still they were big.They also started growing before anyone else (when I was 9,was even bullied for that a bit lol) and I was a skinny child at that time.I don't really think it's related to weight issue.I've been to my doctor which said they are like this because I have lumpy breasts,therefore they tend to sag a little..The only option for me now is surgery but since I'm scared of that, I think I will have to deal with them for a few years before building up the courage..

I was really getting self conscious about this so that's why I asked and answers helped me ease my mind a bit.Thanks everyone :smile:
Reply 14
I've been as thin as 54 kgs which is like the ideal weight for my height but still they were big.They also started growing before anyone else (when I was 9,was even bullied for that a bit lol) and I was a skinny child at that time.I don't really think it's related to weight issue.I've been to my doctor which said they are like this because I have lumpy breasts,therefore they tend to sag a little..The only option for me now is surgery but since I'm scared of that, I think I will have to deal with them for a few years before building up the courage..

I was really getting self conscious about this so that's why I asked and answers helped me ease my mind a bit.Thanks everyone :smile:

I hope you don't do the surgery thing unless you absolutely need it for health reasons, like I said before if a guy cannot see past this don't waste your time with him,good people look beyond the physical when it comes to attraction.

Always good to help out when I can :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest