The Student Room Group

Would a girl be bothered if a guy had stretch marks?

Curious to see what the reverse response will be. I have stretch marks on my bicep (only my left), where my bicep meets my chest, just above my calves and some on my lats. As you can probably tell, most of these are from the gym. I'm pretty self-conscious about them. When I first saw one I didn't go to the gym for 7 months lol. Now just have to deal with them as they pop up! Would it bother you?
Because I have many myself, it wouldn't bother me. In fact, I've seen plenty of hot guys with stretchmarks on their arms etc
Reply 2
I think I'd cry if they were bright red and ultra thick! I'll probably put a picture up of the ones on my bicep if people get more curious about their severity :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I think I'd cry if they were bright red and ultra thick! I'll probably put a picture up of the ones on my bicep if people get more curious about their severity :smile:

even if they were red and thick, they'd eventually heal and settle down into white ones
I wouldn't mind it at all.
Reply 5
Nah I'm not bothered by them. My partner has quite a few as well as keloid scars from when he had acne and tbh, I don't notice them any more. I have some stretch marks too so I'm used to seeing them anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Most stretch marks fade over time so it isn't an issue
Original post by Anonymous
Curious to see what the reverse response will be. I have stretch marks on my bicep (only my left), where my bicep meets my chest, just above my calves and some on my lats. As you can probably tell, most of these are from the gym. I'm pretty self-conscious about them. When I first saw one I didn't go to the gym for 7 months lol. Now just have to deal with them as they pop up! Would it bother you?

Nope, wouldn't have an issue with it. Most people have stretch marks. They'll probably fade over time but you could always use bio oil or something like that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My boyfriend got some on his bum recently, doesn't bother me at all. Plus I have them on my boobs.
Reply 9
My boyfriend has really deep ones on his back. I love his little tiger stripes!! Haha I'm so cringe worthy
I had them on my back due to my growth in height. We all joked i was having a baby the back way. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending