The Student Room Group

#StopHatingOnAttractiveGirls TSR

You see this all the time on TSR a girl getting called all sorts from being branded an attention seeker to being called a bitch. Guys need to get their confidence back and stop being insecure. I'm sure it must be easy to blame the entire female population for your romantic shortcomings but come on, work on yourself.

Remember to always look within before you look elsewhere.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

strong hypocrite.
what the hell

your thread title was fat people need to keep their shirts on

and rightly so
I was told this thread was about fat men being forced to keep their shirts on, what is this???
Reply 4
Original post by Marky Mark
You see this all the time on TSR a girl getting called all sorts from being branded an attention seeker to being called a bitch. Guys need to get their confidence back and stop being insecure. I'm sure it must be easy to blame the entire female population for your romantic shortcomings but come on, work on yourself.

Remember to always look within before you look elsewhere.

The more you defend her, the more chance she will become your GF :yy:
Reply 5
Original post by Twinport53
The more you defend her, the more chance she will become your GF :yy:

OP is a girl apparently.
Reply 6
Original post by tehforum
what the hell

your thread title was fat people need to keep their shirts on

and rightly so

Original post by TroyAndAbed
I was told this thread was about fat men being forced to keep their shirts on, what is this???

Must be a bug.
Reply 7
Original post by Tai Ga
OP is a girl apparently.

Apparently.
Reply 8
I'm hot :sexface:

I was called an attention seeker. A slut. A sket.

Spoiler

Must be a bug.

Must be a liar.
Reply 10
Original post by Dinaa
I'm hot :sexface:

I was called an attention seeker. A slut. A sket.

Spoiler

Yeah I read that and the hate towards the gorgeous and beautiful girl who was giving the nice apology made me wonder if the site has gone mad. It seems you can't get away from the TSR bitter brigade.
Reply 11
Original post by Tai Ga
OP is a girl apparently.

Original post by Twinport53
Apparently.

(edited 9 years ago)
I spent ages faking being an attractive girl to get attention, now I just fake being an attractive man.
Reply 13
Must be a liar.

Excuse me?
I agree that fat people should keep their shirts on, or is that too mean? I know the thread isn't even about that anymore xD but may aswell discuss the original thread
Excuse me?

It evidently was not a bug.

Let's talk about fat people who should keep their shirts on.
Reply 16
Original post by AbdulKoyes
I agree that fat people should keep their shirts on, or is that too mean? I know the thread isn't even about that anymore xD but may aswell discuss the original thread

Are you all high? My thread was never about that. I've got a fat friend I would never be so rude.
Reply 17
It evidently was not a bug.

Let's talk about fat people who should keep their shirts on.

Do you have evidence? A cached page maybe?
Do you have evidence? A cached page maybe?

I think fat people should keep their shirts on. It hurts my eyes when they do otherwise.
Yeah I read that and the hate towards the gorgeous and beautiful girl who was giving the nice apology made me wonder if the site has gone mad. It seems you can't get away from the TSR bitter brigade.

It had nothing to do with her looks. I don't even know what she looks like! It was the fact that she'd intentionally made a public thread to draw attention to the situation between her and the other girl when she could easily have PM/VMed her.

Quick Reply

Latest