The Student Room Group

Why is everyone on TSR thirsty....?

I'm seeing this especially from the Muslim girls/boys, and in the month of Ramadhan.. seriously guys/girls?

I've been stalking for quite a while and now all of a sudden I see many topics about girlfriends/boyfriends/having babies and the ones that are spurring it on are the Muslims.

Scroll to see replies

INB4 the ****storm
Reply 2
Original post by Arab Beauty
I'm seeing this especially from the Muslim girls/boys, and in the month of Ramadhan.. seriously guys/girls?

I've been stalking for quite a while and now all of a sudden I see many topics about girlfriends/boyfriends/having babies and the ones that are spurring it on are the Muslims.

Welcome to TSR :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Study
Coz SIMRAN

I saw her posts/topics yesterday. Disgusting.
Original post by Marky Mark
INB4 the ****storm

?? Its true.
Reply 4
Original post by Dilsz
Welcome to TSR :smile:

I don't know whats happening with everyone...
Because they cant pull irl and are horny as heck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because of the weather. Makes you dehydrated.
Reply 7
I don't know whats happening with everyone...

Neither do I :laugh:
Reply 8
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Because they cant pull irl and are horny as heck
I'm sure if they wanted to, they would be able to find partners easily. There are so many beautiful girls on the pic thread.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by tehforum
Yeah, the Muslim crew are so thirsty, it's unreal.

They're the ones that I thought would be having sensible discussions...especially during Ramadhan.
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
Because of the weather. Makes you dehydrated.

Lol. Made me laugh :smile:
When you are fasting and not allowed to drink water, it is only natural to be thirsty. :smile:
cus sex n stuff is against their religion? so they have to flirt with randoms on the internet lol.
Reply 11
Got a few too many wannabe lancelots on tsr
Reply 12
Original post by ChickenMadness
cus sex n stuff is against their religion? so they have to flirt with randoms on the internet lol.

Sex before marriage is, however this is the same for Christians and Jews....
Sex before marriage is, however this is the same for Christians and Jews....

ye but hardly anyone else in UK follows that anymore.
Reply 14
ye but hardly anyone else in UK follows that anymore.

You talking about Christians and Jews or Muslims? Many Muslims (at least half I think) follow it.
x

They may be nervous to approach them in real life or dont want another rejection. Yes i know strong username to post content. If i was to talk in real life i would stutter my words out

Posted from TSR Mobile
You talking about Christians and Jews or Muslims? Many Muslims (at least half I think) follow it.

I mean people in the UK in general have relaxed views on sex. It's just Muslims that are strict about it now mostly.
Reply 17
Original post by toonervoustotalk
They may be nervous to approach them in real life or dont want another rejection. Yes i know strong username to post content. If i was to talk in real life i would stutter my words out

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the point in being thirsty on TSR then? why not try and fix your stutter?
I mean people in the UK in general have relaxed views on sex. It's just Muslims that are strict about it now mostly.

Yeah thats true.. ironically its them thats spurring things on the most.

I am a christian that follows it:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
bcos sex/masturbation is against their religion, lettuce be reality though most muslims still fap in secret don't lie
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest