The Student Room Group

Girls, is she into me or just friendly?

Firstly this is in work.
Secondly she is a friendly person.

Ok, this may sound weird she seems to be shy in the morning but get more confident as the day goes on. A few things I have noticed.

- she sometimes playfully uses my full name. She calls me Robert, no one else does this, everyone knows me by Rob. I reply by using her full name.
- she sometimes can talk cute if that makes sense. If she's thanking me, she will prolong the thanks. 'Thannnkkkss Rob'
- I have noticed occasionally when we are in a group she almost tries to hide from me?
- when we talk if she's sitting down she leans forward on her desk. Eye contact never breaks when we talk.
- I complimented her saying she looked nice, she almost dismissed the comment, didn't know what to say. She starting off by saying 'what!' I can't work that one out, normal people just say thanks.
- I get the feeling I make her nervous sometimes when she asks me a question or I ask her one, she will twirl her ponytail.
- this one maybe a coincidence I don't know. I have to go in an office with a another girl occasionally for 30 mins or so. I have noticed she will walk past the office or come in and talk to someone else about something to do with work. When she leaves I seen her twice look at me before she leaves the room. I also think I have caught her looking at me other times but I cannot be sure if she was just looking in my general direction.
- she once caught me looking at her, I averted my eyes she smiled and walked away with her tounge in her cheek.

That's what I can think of at the mo, these are some things I've noticed.
It sounds like she's being quite flirty around you, from what you've said I would probably say it's likely that she likes you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could be.
i think she likes you
Reply 4
sounds like she likes you mate, if you feel the same way i suggest you make a move, give her subtle hints at first and see how she takes them so that you can be sure she likes you
Reply 5
I suggest you whip it out and let things unfold as they will :smile:
Reply 6
sounds like she likes you :smile: so sweeeet. haha
Reply 7
Thanks for replies :smile:

Quick Reply