The Student Room Group

Dropped out of uni, how to contact sfe etc?

So I've withdrawn from university, sent off a withdrawal form now I've gotta contact sfe. How do I go about this because there's nothing on the sfe, slc website regarding what to do when you've left.
Is there a contact number or an email address or even an online form?

Cheers
Reply 1
Telephone: 0300 100 0607
I think the number above is correct. Prepare to have to chase SFE and your uni to get the two to liaise with each other with regards to the withdrawal - my uni took AGES to inform them that I had officially dropped out. This caused delays in terms of me being able to pay back my loans and grant (I wanted to do it immediately).

Obviously I don't know your circumstances but hope everything is alright, I had a horrendous time when dropping out.
Reply 3
Original post by Where'sPerry?
I think the number above is correct. Prepare to have to chase SFE and your uni to get the two to liaise with each other with regards to the withdrawal - my uni took AGES to inform them that I had officially dropped out. This caused delays in terms of me being able to pay back my loans and grant (I wanted to do it immediately).

Obviously I don't know your circumstances but hope everything is alright, I had a horrendous time when dropping out.

Wow lol, I decided to drop out last week as i found a job at BT customer support through manpower. Worked before that for 6 months after I finished 2nd year and uni ain't for me.

In this day n age you expect uni to send details over for students who have withdrawn. It's woeful tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending