The Student Room Group

The worst thing on holiday is when...

you see women with a fat body with bikini's at the swimming pool or the beach!

When people stare at you for no apparent reason.

Yours?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't know. I haven't been on holiday since I was a wee little lad like in my picture.
Reply 2
Worst thing for me is coming home or thinking about coming home! Actually getting stung by a jellyfish twice is pretty bad haha
You forget your phone/kindle/tablet's charger

Posted from TSR Mobile
You see men with a fat body in swim shorts at the swimming pool or the beach :rolleyes:
This whole thing TSR has about "fat" people is SO boring. Overweight people have just as much right to sunbathe, get a tan & not be too hot covered up with clothes as slim or toned people do.

The worst part of a holiday is not knowing what to do with yourself when you come back because you were looking forward to it so much.
You have a really striking face. So memorable! :smile:
The WORST THING is when you see women with AVERAGE bodies? Wow.

Burning/ being followed by scary people.
Original post by xOHarriet
This whole thing TSR has about "fat" people is SO boring. Overweight people have just as much right to sunbathe, get a tan & not be too hot covered up with clothes as slim or toned people do.

The worst part of a holiday is not knowing what to do with yourself when you come back because you were looking forward to it so much.

Ikr I was poking fun at OP :lol:
Reply 9
Inadequate bathroom facilities
Original post by The vampire
You see men with a fat body in swim shorts at the swimming pool or the beach :rolleyes:

lol fair enough.

And I understand the view that they have a right to sunbathe etc but I don't understand why they do it. Also the use of the word average was stupid by me.
Reply 11
there is no water in the bathroom.
The day before you go back and you have to pack all your stuff again. I always somehow bring back 10x the amount of stuff I left with :colonhash:
Original post by TheSoulWithin
lol fair enough.

And I understand the view that they have a right to sunbathe etc but I don't understand why they do it. Also the use of the word average was stupid by me.

Feel free to edit your original post :smile:
Original post by The vampire
Feel free to edit your original post :smile:

Have done :smile:

And sorry if I offended anyone!
the worst thing is being sick or illnesses for me mean you can't do as much in your limited timescale
When I miss my cats so much and my mum who is up at my flat looking after them can't use skype so I can't see them while I'm away :frown:

Also when you start talking and people start copying my Scottish accent as a joke because they aren't used to it. Naw, just naw.
Reply 17
the worst thing on holiday is when you get stung by a jellyfish
When you have projects and dissertation/research lined up for A2 year..
You can't get a £3 meal deal. We are spoilt for choice in this country when it comes to food.

Quick Reply

Latest