The Student Room Group

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Observatory

Probably, but this is because guys will have sex with more or less anyone whereas girls won't. Girls will be able to get sex with guys who are more attractive than them, but not on a long term exclusive basis.

Then why do you want to be women's back up option after they've had fun with the 8+ male models and now you're just a back up plan for them since they cannot get one of those guys into a relationship :lol:

I'd rather die than be a provider and emotional back up for a woman who's had her fun with the male models.

Also even to get into a long term relationship you need to be at least on here level of looks and now you also need to have a stable job and status, LOL at doing all that just for an average woman.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by what is this
Lol strong aspie response, we're not studying economics here.

I crush your argument with a very basic and simple example and all of a sudden I am aspie.
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
I crush your argument with a very basic and simple example and all of a sudden I am aspie.

Crush my argument? You haven't even refuted the rest of my studies :lol:
Crush my argument? You haven't even refuted the rest of my studies :lol:

The studies are totally irrelevant when the market isn't regulated and is relatively free flowing. Even if we accept all the "studies" what are you going to do about it?
The problem is guys here take good looking girls really seriously for no other reason than they are good looking
More evidence that even in speed dating women are 2x picker than men.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-26172314

Personality is a fraud. Confidence is a fraud. Game is fraud.

The only legit game is plastic surgery game and roids game.
OP I'm sorry that you're finding it difficult to get a GF and/or any affection from women. But hang in there! :biggrin:
Then why do you want to be women's back up option after they've had fun with the 8+ male models and now you're just a back up plan for them since they cannot get one of those guys into a relationship :lol:

I'd rather die than be a provider and emotional back up for a woman who's had her fun with the male models.

Also even to get into a long term relationship you need to be at least on here level of looks and now you also need to have a stable job and status, LOL at doing all that just for an average woman.

Why would a woman want to be my backup option when I'd clearly rather be with Megan Fox?

For one thing, she can no more marry a 6'5" bodybuilder banker than I can marry Megan Fox, even if she can sleep with this hypothetical guy once or twice. For another, in the real world there are other factors, like shared interests and friendship.
"Just to illustrate that women are operating on a very different scale, here are just a few of the many, many guys we here in the office think are totally decent-looking, but that women have rated, in their occult way, as significantly less attractive than so-called “medium”:"

Just to say, in that selection of photos posted in the first link, the second one with the guy holding the guitar must be a fluke. He looks pretty darn hot to me.

All the links you've posted refers to one night stands, not relationships. Of course girls are going to be 3000 times pickier in that respect. If you're looking for a serious relationship, looks are alot less important.
Original post by jay2013
OP I'm sorry that you're finding it difficult to get a GF and/or any affection from women. But hang in there! :biggrin:

Refuation to scientific study : none

Probably a good looking guy who gets all the girls due to his ''game'' and ''confidence'' bro :lol:
You must be pretty good looking. post a pic so I can rate you.

If you're average and try and befriend women then you will be in the friend zone forever. :lol:

I'm good looking, have my flaws like others but still :h:

Looks don't count for everything, personality also helps and considering I'm engaged, have many female friends and have slept with more than my fair share of women, I highly doubt I'm in the friendzone which can be gotten out of (my SO was my friend first) so friendzone = BS.

Being friends with women helps as you get comfortable around women, you come to understand them and then your friends set you up with their friends, the best way to pull is based on recommendation from another woman :smile:
Original post by Observatory
Why would a woman want to be my backup option when I'd clearly rather be with Megan Fox?

And do you have the privelege of banging women above your looks standards? Nope but they do so you're nothing but a back up plan when all her options don't want to enter into a long term relationship whereas you have no options to begin. She also has all the power in that relationship because she knows she can attract any man relatively easily.

Original post by Another

All the links you've posted refers to one night stands, not relationships. Of course girls are going to be 3000 times pickier in that respect. If you're looking for a serious relationship, looks are alot less important.

See above, why should the average guy just be a backup option to women when they didn't give them any attention for one night stands LOL.
u mad, OP?

:colone:
Reply 33
I know plenty of guys who get girls without having most of those traits, and not just average girls either. If you need a reason why you can't get girls it is your bitter attitude and the fact you are clearly not socially competent enough to even befriend a girl or notice that they don't actually conform to your warped world view. Stop passing the buck, if you can't get a girl that is your own fault, because most guys manage.
Original post by tehFrance
I'm good looking,

Stopped reading there mate, you're good looking, of course there is no friend zone for you, women want you and they don't care how you act.
And do you have the privelege of banging women above your looks standards? Nope but they do so you're nothing but a back up plan when all her options don't want to enter into a long term relationship whereas you have no options to begin. She also has all the power in that relationship because she knows she can attract any man relatively easily.

If I went to a brothel, sure. Why would I ever marry a woman when better-looking hookers are much cheaper ?!

See above, why should the average guy just be a backup option to women when they didn't give them any attention for one night stands LOL.

You view a serious, long term relationship as a "backup option"? You have issues.
Stopped reading there mate, you're good looking, of course there is no friend zone for you, women want you and they don't care how you act.

Actually yes they do care :h:
Gutted for you. May as well lock yourself in a basement and resign yourself to a life of celibacy.
Original post by lucaf
I know plenty of guys who get girls without having most of those traits, and not just average girls either. If you need a reason why you can't get girls it is your bitter attitude and the fact you are clearly not socially competent enough to even befriend a girl or notice that they don't actually conform to your warped world view. Stop passing the buck, if you can't get a girl that is your own fault, because most guys manage.

Strong refutation to the studies I posted.

And most guys don't manage, they just go on ego trips and talk air about all the girls they're getting :lol:.

The truth is that the average guy is getting very, very little if anything. Most of the sex they get is in a relationship they get into after the girls has had her fun being passed around by the male models.

LOL at being the backup option for the average girl after she's gone through the male models while you've just had to wait on the sidelines getting nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending