The Student Room Group

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JulietheCat
:hand: I'm taken.

Been there and tried that with the threesomes. That perilous* is over. :wink:

*=period

Who are you dating a man or a woman?

How do you decide which gender to date
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by slade p
you talking absolutely bologne, i can tell you don't get much attention from girls if you think that because you certainly don't need that, infact many average guys can get girls too. we can all see it for ourselves.

btw are you the OP

Yes that was me no idea why it was made anonymously.

Just saw a tinder thread on another forum of the messages a 7.5/10 handsome guy has been sending out and receiving. He is basically literally telling girls "I want to **** you' and they're all responding positively and giving our their phone numbers. If I said that to them I'd be called an ethnic creep.

Nearly got cancer from that thread, had to close it after seeing the first few screenshots. **** this world, they should create technology whereby you can see what a male embryo is gonna look like at 21 and if he's gonna be anything less than a 7 the government has to abort the baby, it doesn't matter whether the mum wants it or not.

Life as a sub 7 male is not worth living, living as a sub 7 ethnic is a million times worse.
Original post by what is this

Just saw a tinder thread on another forum of the messages a 7.5/10 handsome guy has been sending out and receiving. He is basically literally telling girls "I want to **** you' and they're all responding positively and giving our their phone numbers. If I said that to them I'd be called an ethnic creep.

Nearly got cancer from that thread, had to close it after seeing the first few screenshots. **** this world, they should create technology whereby you can see what a male embryo is gonna look like at 21 and if he's gonna be anything less than a 7 the government has to abort the baby, it doesn't matter whether the mum wants it or not.

Life as a sub 7 male is not worth living, living as a sub 7 ethnic is a million times worse.

well he had a nude upper body pic which girls will like and many girls are there to sleep about so some don't care about him saying what he did straight away. if an ethnic minority had similar body then they could get the number as well if it's a girl like that one.

are you on tinder? how has that been if you are?

also are you saying no girls like you? have you tried getting with girls and they rejected you or what?

Are you a miserable in real life too?
Original post by fat_hobbit
Are you a miserable in real life too?

Dry humor and a huge pessimist. Probably do come across as a miserable got at times.
Dry humor and a huge pessimist. Probably do come across as a miserable got at times.

So you are a miserable ****, that just goes to the gym and doesn't talk to women.

AND YOU ****ING WONDER WHY YOU ARE SINGLE.

DOESN'T TAKE A DEGREE FROM A RG TO WORK THAT ONE OUT.

BTW DO YOU LISTEN TO RADIOHEAD AS WELL?
Who are you dating a man or a woman?

How do you decide which gender to date

I'm dating a man atm and I don't choose - it just happens :smile:

You know that in general, Eastern European women don't care about looks? I think you need to go to other countries to find a wife since it seems you were unsuccessful in the West.

But please drop the attitude. Love them, respect them and in return, you will be given all the love in the world. But complain like this to them and they would argue with you a lot.
How long does it take to accept your face (aka your fate)?

I HATE my disharmonious, ethnic disgusting face.. Waaaay before I was redpilled. Started at 12 years old.... I hate seeing mirrors. I hate seeing pictures. I hate people ****ing commenting on it. I hate people looking at me. I hate having to go out in public... I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT*

I HATE MY WOG NOSED THICK SKINNED ETHNICEL BLOATED NASOLABIAL FOLD PLAIN UGLY POTATO SKULL

Who here has stopped caring and getting depressed about facing the public, seeing girls that you'll never have and seeing your fellow plain sheeple that you blend in with perfectly?

How do you come to terms with the fact that*you don't even have the potential*to ever be anything well above average or special?

Drives me up the wall. It's not something you can work on like other things in life, like getting better grades, getting better at sports and getting better at your job etc.
Original post by JulietheCat
I'm dating a man atm and I don't choose - it just happens :smile:

men are better anyway :wink:
Original post by Anonymous

I HATE my disharmonious, ethnic disgusting face.. Waaaay before I was redpilled. Started at 12 years old.... I hate seeing mirrors. I hate seeing pictures. I hate people ****ing commenting on it. I hate people looking at me. I hate having to go out in public... I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT*

I HATE MY WOG NOSED THICK SKINNED ETHNICEL BLOATED NASOLABIAL FOLD PLAIN UGLY POTATO SKULL

Who here has stopped caring and getting depressed about facing the public, seeing girls that you'll never have and seeing your fellow plain sheeple that you blend in with perfectly?

How do you come to terms with the fact that*you don't even have the potential*to ever be anything well above average or special?

Drives me up the wall. It's not something you can work on like other things in life, like getting better grades, getting better at sports and getting better at your job etc.

What the **** are you going on about? You sound like some neo-Nazi eugenicist lol and must genuinely have mental problems.

OP, not to be mean here, but you need a therapist not a girlfriend.

You have a strong sense of self hate.

Until you learn to relax, you are going to repel a lot of girls. Reread your post here, it's full of ****.

JulietheCat is right, it is not all about looks. (I bet you are much better looking then me, I am outta shape and skinny.)

Arguably what is very important is energy. If you have strong negative energy that it can negate any attraction with a girl, even if she is attracted.

You have to stop taking people too seriously. Only do so, in business.
Original post by Tom_Ford
What the **** are you going on about? You sound like some neo-Nazi eugenicist lol and must genuinely have mental problems.

Elliot Rodgers has been resurrected.

I'm pretty sure you look better than me.

I have bad skin on my arms and I'm just about obese. I'm still confident I'll find a good wife who will love me for me. But as JulietheCat said, it's not all about looks. Be positive, work on the things that you can change and try to find a woman abroad. Suggestions: South America, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine. You'd have to learn to converse in the language but it is completely worth it.
Original post by SecretDuck
I'm pretty sure you look better than me.

I have bad skin on my arms and I'm just about obese. I'm still confident I'll find a good wife who will love me for me. But as JulietheCat said, it's not all about looks. Be positive, work on the things that you can change and try to find a woman abroad. Suggestions: South America, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine. You'd have to learn to converse in the language but it is completely worth it.

Even though I have dated Russians, don't recommend Russia - might end up in a body bag for being brown.
Even though I have dated Russians, don't recommend Russia - might end up in a body bag for being brown.

From my experience, they don't choose their partners based on race.
From my experience, they don't choose their partners based on race.

Are you white?

After sleeping with them, heard so many racist comments to be honest. Obv not directed at me, but that's because they fancy me.

British people are generally more politically correct.
Are you white?

After sleeping with them, heard so many racist comments to be honest. Obv not directed at me, but that's because they fancy me.

British people are generally more politically correct.

I'm white but I've seen a few of my mother's Russian colleagues dating black guys. No problem with that.

Regardless, women from FSU countries normally share the same characteristics, in general.
I'm white but I've seen a few of my mother's Russian colleagues dating black guys. No problem with that.

Regardless, women from FSU countries normally share the same characteristics, in general.

yeah you get the odd exceptions, but it isnt the norm for sure. Especially if they are fresh of the boat russians.

Russia has a rep for being a really racist country - it's only until I dated them I understood why.

They are really hot girls though.
(edited 9 years ago)
yeah you get the odd exceptions, but it isnt the norm for sure. Especially if they are fresh of the boat russians.

Russia has a rep for being a really racist country - it's only until I dated them I understood why.

They are really hot girls though.

I guess I know the exceptions :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending