The Student Room Group

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl..

... so according to this forum , for a guy to just get an average girl [5/10] he needs the following:

- Be at least 6/10 facially [ This is a fact, women are more pickier than guys, see the studies at the end]
- Be ripped with decent muscle mass [Every thread where a guy can't get a girl the first question is 'do you even lift bro?']
- Be at least 6'0'' tall [The girls themselves here have said they wouldn't dare date guys less than 5'10'' in all the height threads]
- Be charming
- Be edgy and have a mysterious/bad boy aura
- But at the same time also be a gentleman
- Also be confident

So basically you need to spend hours fine tuning your social skills and spend at least 2-3 years at the gym getting a good body to get a skinny fat slightly chubby average looking girl.

what the girl has to do:

- Eat enough so that she isn't fat
- Spend 10 minutes before going out wearing make up

That is it.

LOL at anyone who spends all that time working on themselves just to get an average girl IN MAKE UP, so she's probably a 3-4/10 without it while you have to be at least 6 facially yourself [the higher you are the less of the other demands you need]. Also add in having a good job and education if you are going for a relationship with an average girl [but in return lower the facial requirement to a 5 instead]

LOL at the delusional guys in here giving guys all that advice to work on themselves for years just to get someone who looks average in layers of make up.

LOL at the girls who complain about not being able to get any guys, they clearly are either extremely obese or just simple shy basement shut ins.

If average looking women were forced to spend their lives in the shoes of the average guy they would all kill themselves within 2 days due to the lack of validation and attention they would receive.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, to just get an obese girl in 10 year you'll need to look like a male model, be at least 7'0'' tall, be 350 lbs at 4% body fat, have a 12 inch penis and at least own 2 planets [more status if they're in the Milky Way galaxy].

Some studies:

80% of women are only attracted to the top 20% of males:

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/

Women are much more pickier about men's looks than men:

http://www.science20.com/news_articles/one_night_stands_are_women_pickier_men

Women have sex with males above their looks league:

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19485565.2011.615172#.U9PMzvldWSr

Reddit tinder experiment, where the average guy got nearly as many matches as the deformed/ugly guy but the super models got more than a 1000 in a day:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/23gvy0/its_hard_being_average_my_tinder_experiment/

I have made this conclusion based on studies, reports and experiements.

Inb4 the mythical ''I know a fat, bald and short guy who gets all the models bro'' response

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
laughing internally at this post yet cringing so hard i might just cringe to death
Reply 2
yeah... whats the point. this is all obvious and girls will deny it saying personally is most important when they wouldn't even look twice at some.
hypergamy of peace
Original post by gazebi
laughing internally at this post yet cringing so hard i might just cringe to death

It's because you have no response to this in light of facts, studies, reports and experiments which validate my theories.

Inb4 '' I only go for personality and intelligence''

LOL.
Reply 5
Inb4 butthurt girls.

Some of that is actually quite true.
Reply 6
Yawn.
Reply 7
Original post by what is this
It's because you have no response to this in light of facts, studies, reports and experiments which validate my theories.

Inb4 '' I only go for personality and intelligence''

LOL.

honestly because I think it's a waste of time, and i really don't give a damn. I'm not in the mood for some debate today
I really don't know why I go on this forum sometimes hahaha
Reply 8
Euthanise me pleeeeeease
Original post by a10
Inb4 butthurt girls.

Some of that is actually quite true.

Lol they won't respond they'll only make stupid remarks on how I'm butthurt.

They have no response in light of the studies I've posted and the real life exeprience. Like I said most women would kill themselves within a few hours if they were forced to spend some time as the average guy due to the lack of attention and validation they'd receive.

Even look at TSR an average girl posts a pic in her profile and there's 30 guys wiritng on her wall ''you're so beautiful [lol at white knighting average girls] yet there are crickets chirping on the average guy's photo.
If girls who are 5's are in general interested in guys who are 6's, then the truth is these guys are actually on average 5's as well.

According to this site you linked, girls have a skewed perception of male attractiveness but are still willing to message guys they consider average or below average. Guys have an accurate perception of female attractiveness but are not willing to message girls they think are ugly.

Not sure that supports what you're saying.
Original post by Observatory

According to this site you linked, girls have a skewed perception of male attractiveness but are still willing to message guys they consider average or below average. Guys have an accurate perception of female attractiveness but are not willing to message girls they think are ugly.

Not sure that supports what you're saying.

But they're not attracted to them, guaranteed the girls are still not going on dates with these guys.

Look at the other studies which clearly state women **** guys above their league, it cannot get any more simpler than that, also that tinder experiment where the ugly guy got the same number of matches as the average looking guy [something like 7 matches] yet the supermodel got like 1000 matches in a day LOL.
I found that being friends with women helps you pull... You lot go about it the wrong way, be friends with women first then you get to pull them :h:
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
If girls who are 5's are in general interested in guys who are 6's, then the truth is these guys are actually on average 5's as well.

But that's the thing being a 5 or a 6 is NOT enough, look at the other stuff you need to have; height, body, personality, confidence, obviously if you're an 8 and approach a 5 you don't need ANY of those, just need to say ''nice shoe, wanna ****?''

Lol modern dating is a fraud for average men.
But that's the thing being a 5 or a 6 is NOT enough, look at the other stuff you need to have; height, body, personality, confidence, obviously if you're an 8 and approach a 5 you don't need ANY of those, just need to say ''nice shoe, wanna ****?''

Lol modern dating is a fraud for average men.

It's not a fraud, the world of dating is a very good example of a free market. Demand and supply dictates the action of the market and there's very little regulation.
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
It's not a fraud, the world of dating is a very good example of a free market. Demand and supply dictates the action of the market and there's very little regulation.

Lol strong aspie response, we're not studying economics here.
But they're not attracted to them, guaranteed the girls are still not going on dates with these guys.

I don't see what that guarantees. In times when people were expected to marry, almost everyone was able to.

Look at the other studies which clearly state women **** guys above their league, it cannot get any more simpler than that, also that tinder experiment where the ugly guy got the same number of matches as the average looking guy [something like 7 matches] yet the supermodel got like 1000 matches in a day LOL.

Probably, but this is because guys will have sex with more or less anyone whereas girls won't. Girls will be able to get sex with guys who are more attractive than them, but not on a long term exclusive basis.
Original post by tehFrance
I found that being friends with women helps you pull... You lot go about it the wrong way, be friends with women first then you get to pull them :h:

You must be pretty good looking. post a pic so I can rate you.

If you're average and try and befriend women then you will be in the friend zone forever. :lol:
Jesus....:facepalm2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending