The Student Room Group

Stupidest rumour you have heard about yourself?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
That I beat up a bunch of year 11's when I was in year 7...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
I wasn't noticed in school enough to have any rumours spread about me.
Reply 22
That I had a problem with a bunch of girls I'd never talked to in my life? :rolleyes:

Oh, and these same girls spread rumours that me and my best friend were lesbians :biggrin: LOL even though I clearly had a bf
(edited 9 years ago)
In year 11 i turned a guy down and he managed to convince his friends that i had been dating him and that i was sleeping with him and staying at his house. He even somehow sent texts that were supposedly from me to his phone to make it look like we were together. I didn't find out till after about 6-7 months later. Was very odd and confusing as i kept hearing comments and never knew what people were going on about. Was quite creepy :K:
During Sixth Form there was a rumour that I had a prosthetic leg and had even taken it off and passed it around in a chemistry lesson. People actually thought they had missed a chemistry lesson. :facepalm:
Original post by SirMasterKey
During Sixth Form there was a rumour that I had a prosthetic leg and had even taken it off and passed it around in a chemistry lesson. People actually thought they had missed a chemistry lesson. :facepalm:

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!
That I shouted at some girl to get run over by a car.

I didn't speak to the girl, nor did I shout at her, ever.
that I threw a chair at someone

I did not throw a chair at this person :colonhash:
That I was a drug addict :lol:
Mine was in Yr.10

Simply put... half my year thought I died

:facepalm2::facepalm2:

They also thought I was gonna be in wake
Reply 30
My dad purchased my mum (shes Asian) and/or me, my sister and mother were purchased together.

Another was my mother was a ladyboy.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
I'll go first,

lmao when I was 14 in middle/secondary school - people were saying about me,

Spoiler

that I was home-schooled.

Despite me being in school..

Too many to list. E.g. my sister smoked, (she's asthmatic :rolleyes: And our cousin died of a cigarette-induced asthma attack :/ All coz she hung around areas where her friends smoked around her). She got pregnant once apparantely, (when she was single), she was a liar to my face even though I know when she lies, and my brother assaulted one of my class members, (I witnessed this supposed assault, he simply told him to **** off shouting over insulting abuse to my family and then put his arm in front of his bike to stop him and shock him- he claimed he pushed him off the bike into a bush- sure :rolleyes:). Also apparently I attempted suicide. Aaaand many other rumours too. My school had a lovely bunch. I was definitely bullied. :/ None of that **** anymore. :biggrin: So yeah I've learned a lot about me from other people's traps. :laugh: They're just dumb. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Someone started a rumour about me being in a threesome with a female friend and a male friend.

This was incorrect, I was half passed out on a bed at someone's house party and they started making out on the same bed as me :colonhash:
That I'm smart. Once people actually voted me the smartest kid in my 6th form, I was gassed until results day I saw DDE.
In Year 13 I took 3 days off school because I was ill. My boyfriend was also ill and took the same 3 days off. We returned on the same day and everyone was looking at us really suspiciously. Apparently everyone thought we'd eloped :teehee:
Rumour , that i once bathed under a gutter.

Lol , dont ask :rofl:
Okayy the worst rumour was probably when I was in hospital. I was there for 5 days and my bestfriends came to visit me, turns out the school rumour was that I had given birth to twins and moved country with my 20 year old partner! I was in year 9 and I was a virgin!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I once went bear riding with Vladimir Putin while drinking vodka and singing the anthem of the Soviet Union naked in Siberia, and got beaten up by an Orthodox Church member for calling a peasant women a rag.

My bad I thought this thread was about real life stories.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by DErasmus
I once went bear riding with Vladimir Putin while drinking vodka and singing the anthem of the Soviet Union naked in Siberia, and got beaten up by an Orthodox Church member for calling a peasant women a rag.

My bad I thought this thread was about real life stories.

I see what you did there:colonhash:
That I was an actual psychopath and I had actually performed contract kills for money

Quick Reply

Latest