The Student Room Group

Muslim scholar said drinking is ok

Today I was at ilford and I was walking my dog. I saw someone I'm Islamic clothing drink from a can of fosters, he looked Somali IMO. I was intrigued so I said "you can't drink, it's Ramadan".

He enlightened me and said Muslims are allowed to drink and nowhere in the Quran does it say that Muslims are not allowed to consume alcohol.

He then said that he was a respected Muslim scholar, and had studied the Quran for decades, so obviously he's telling the truth. He said Muslims should drink because all these alcohol companies donate money to Gaza and stuff.

So there you have it, you can drink! I think this is good news, especially for Muslims going to uni. Now you can integrate with people through alcohol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The truth has been revealed :eek:

Spoiler

Original post by john0101

He then said that he was a respected Muslim scholar, and had studied the Quran for decades, so obviously he's telling the truth.

Hey if that's his interpretation of that book, then more power to him.
Today I was at ilford and I was walking my dog. I saw someone I'm Islamic clothing drink from a can of fosters, he looked Somali IMO. I was intrigued so I said "you can't drink, it's Ramadan".

He enlightened me and said Muslims are allowed to drink and nowhere in the Quran does it say that Muslims are not allowed to consume alcohol.

He then said that he was a respected Muslim scholar, and had studied the Quran for decades, so obviously he's telling the truth. He said Muslims should drink because all these alcohol companies donate money to Gaza and stuff.

So there you have it, you can drink! I think this is good news, especially for Muslims going to uni. Now you can integrate with people through alcohol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pic or it didnt happen :hmmm:
Legit/10
Reply 6

Posted from TSR Mobile
in town center? were was this guy, i wanna check it out man i'm from ilford, da hell

Quick Reply

Latest