The Student Room Group

Saturday night plans ruined! Spending it bored and alone...ask me any-****ing-thing!!

That's right...staying in tonight now, ****ing exciting ****!
Me too... Where were you supposed to go?:smile:
Original post by ElectricSky
Me too... Where were you supposed to go?:smile:

Had a football match, but it was cancelled so here I am. Would have had me out of the house until 10:30 I'm sure, and by then I probably could have just hit the sack right after a shower.

What was your plans?
Original post by Et Tu, Brute?
Had a football match, but it was cancelled so here I am. Would have had me out of the house until 10:30 I'm sure, and by then I probably could have just hit the sack right after a shower.

What was your plans?

I was supposed to hang out with a friend but something came up for him. Sorry for the late answer. Where do you study and what subject? I'm a fresher at Westminster.
I was supposed to hang out with a friend but something came up for him. Sorry for the late answer. Where do you study and what subject? I'm a fresher at Westminster.

I just finished a science foundation year at UEA, staying there to do Natural Science, got my transfer application accepted the other week, just need to sort out a few issues with student finance and I'm all good to start 1st year again :biggrin:

What do you study? Did you finish you're freshers year yet, or starting in September?

Erection?
Original post by Sanctimonious
Erection?

I just finished a science foundation year at UEA, staying there to do Natural Science, got my transfer application accepted the other week, just need to sort out a few issues with student finance and I'm all good to start 1st year again :biggrin:

What do you study? Did you finish you're freshers year yet, or starting in September?

Well, starting in September, Journalism BA and I am pretty excited.
Sanctimonious, probably. I don't know what exactly so I let things open for interpretation :biggrin: he never called
What made you change your course?
What made you change your course?

The science foundation is a 4yr BSc, so really a BSc with an integrated foundation. Nobody applies wanting to remain on that course, it is really just as stepping stone to get onto a different course. So I planned on transferring off that course from the day I applied for it.

That said, there is literally no difference as far as I can see in the BSc Science (with foundation) degree and the BSc Natural Science degree, other than the title of course. Which is funny because the entry requirements for NatSci were way higher than the BSc Science.
when you take a dump and wipe...do you wipe front to back or back to front?
Wtf man^
Original post by lilypear
Wtf man^

he did say "ask me anything" :rolleyes:
The science foundation is a 4yr BSc, so really a BSc with an integrated foundation. Nobody applies wanting to remain on that course, it is really just as stepping stone to get onto a different course. So I planned on transferring off that course from the day I applied for it.

That said, there is literally no difference as far as I can see in the BSc Science (with foundation) degree and the BSc Natural Science degree, other than the title of course. Which is funny because the entry requirements for NatSci were way higher than the BSc Science.

I see.. Well good luck with that! Interesting what people ask when you say "ask me anything". Is that what people really want to know if they have the opportunity? That's funny :colonhash: G night!
Can I bite you?
Original post by The vampire
Can I bite you?

I like being bitten...so yes
I like being bitten...so yes

:yum:

Quick Reply

Latest