Awwwww. Does she have blue eyes? They look blue in the last pic ^.^

My cat's pics in spoiler:

Spoiler

Reply 61
Original post by Precious Illusions
Awwwww. Does she have blue eyes? They look blue in the last pic ^.^

My cat's pics in spoiler:

Spoiler

She has green with a wood colour ring in the center i think.. I'll try to get a picture later. She hates pictures being taken. The blue probably comes from a reflection.

How old is your cat now? They look adorable. :smile:
Reply 62

Shadow :love: I prefer black cats. Something regal and mysterious about them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 8472
She has green with a wood colour ring in the center i think.. I'll try to get a picture later. She hates pictures being taken. The blue probably comes from a reflection.

How old is your cat now? They look adorable. :smile:

Awh nice :3

She's about 10 months old! ^.^ she's a really skinny cat but she's really long and her tail is ridiculously fluffy :laugh:
This is cokey, we didn't name him he came to us from up the road
And a picture of him and his. brother hokey when he came to visit. Their names fit together as hokey cokey, cute and lame at the same time :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Awh nice :3

She's about 10 months old! ^.^ she's a really skinny cat but she's really long and her tail is ridiculously fluffy :laugh:

After about 50 treats I managed to get a shot of her eyes

Spoiler

Original post by 8472
After about 50 treats I managed to get a shot of her eyes

Spoiler

Wow! They're lovely :3
Reply 67
Original post by TheUnjaded

You have an evil pussy.

You have a cute pussy.
Reply 68

:smile:
Reply 69
Wow! They're lovely :3

Quoting you for pussy above as you're bi!
Original post by samba
Quoting you for pussy above as you're bi!

What?! I'm not bi :confused:

Original post by samba

:smile:

Cute cat though ^.^ is it just the one you have? Thought you had a few! Also did you ever get around to going to the kitty cafe?!
Reply 71
What?! I'm not bi :confused:

Cute cat though ^.^ is it just the one you have? Thought you had a few! Also did you ever get around to going to the kitty cafe?!

You're bi-awesome! And nope, just one cat and one doggy ^^

Nope, turns out I am going to uni in september so I'm preparing and stuff! Even cut down on gym hours and forgone my summer holiday! (I'll go in winter and spring though, and next summer I've got an internship in new zealand doing orca conservation :biggrin:)
Original post by samba
You're bi-awesome! And nope, just one cat and one doggy ^^

Nope, turns out I am going to uni in september so I'm preparing and stuff! Even cut down on gym hours and forgone my summer holiday! (I'll go in winter and spring though, and next summer I've got an internship in new zealand doing orca conservation :biggrin:)

Bi-awesome? :laugh: ooooooh I see :biggrin:

Oh wow! That's big! :biggrin: orca conservation?!? so jealous.
Reply 73
Bi-awesome? :laugh: ooooooh I see :biggrin:

Oh wow! That's big! :biggrin: orca conservation?!? so jealous.

Yea, swimming with orcas and boating looking for them and stuff :biggrin: Then tagging and monitoring them. Best part about it: ZERO chance of shark attacks, ever.

How you doin'? :biggrin:
This one is Pandora. She's around 3 years old, and she'd been abandoned in some field. She came to my boyfriend's family last year, but she's really taken a liking to me :smile:
1407064318314.jpg

She's really cute when she sleeps :smile:

1407064427980.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407769722.918303.jpg

Crookshanks

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407769780.567921.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1407769810.734000.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1407769867.493474.jpg

Luna

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407769900.348298.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1407769956.722049.jpg

And Charlie :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arihc
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407769722.918303.jpg

Crookshanks

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407769780.567921.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1407769810.734000.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1407769867.493474.jpg

Luna

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407769900.348298.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1407769956.722049.jpg

And Charlie :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww luna and Charlie are so cute.

Crookshanks, well he/she isn't my type of cat haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409844132.108411.jpg

This is Sybil - my 4-month old kitten. She's completely mad and spoilt rotten by my Mum and me. And she's made friends with the neighbours and their cats too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LaughingKitsune
This one is Pandora. She's around 3 years old, and she'd been abandoned in some field. She came to my boyfriend's family last year, but she's really taken a liking to me :smile:
1407064318314.jpg

She's really cute when she sleeps :smile:

1407064427980.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

she's beautiful
Original post by FuelBowser
she's beautiful

I tell you now, she's the sweetest cat I've had the pleasure of meeting. :3

Quick Reply

Latest