The Student Room Group

Is anyone else....

absolutely sweating their nipples off?!

I can't deal with this heat, I can't sleep, I can't do anything. I have every window open, I am basically naked and I still can't handle it :frown: :frown: !!!!

Does anyone want to buy me a fan?

Scroll to see replies

Naked huh?

JK.

Same problem, windows open, fan on, covers off yet my balls are stuck to me like a wet flannel.
Reply 2
Original post by Amphiprion
Naked huh?

JK.

Same problem, windows open, fan on, covers off yet my balls are stuck to me like a wet flannel.

Lmao, nice.
Reply 3
Original post by Reeeeyah

I can't deal with this heat, I can't sleep, I can't do anything. I have every window open, I am basically naked and I still can't handle it :frown: :frown: !!!!

It's awful ain't it?
I have a fan but I still have to sleep without a top because it's too hot but after i end up freezing cold

If you have windows open you should be fine the later it gets
If you have anything that radiated heat then turn it off e.g: laptop etc
Lmao, nice.

It's like under-boob sweat only worse. More sweaty, more sticky and a bit hairy.

Just being honest :cool:
Lol at me with no fan and closed windows.

maybe if you ate less and started exercising .... :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
maybe if you ate less and started exercising .... :rolleyes:

What you would buy me a fan if I ate less and started exercising?!

DEAL.
What you would buy me a fan if I ate less and started exercising?!

DEAL.

yes famalam
Reply 9
yes famalam

Safe.
Underboob sweat. :getmecoat:
Nope, I'm pretty chill here :dontknow:

Even using my duvet :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12

no. i need a fan.

and food.
Original post by Vixen47
Let me clean it off
Original post by Vixen47

but from all those nudes you sent me I thought you were boobless :eek:

they should bring back capital punishment, as i'm sure you've broken a few laws lying to me :fuhrer:
Reply 15
Yes :c I have a big fan on, window open and I'm basically naked as well but I'm still too hot. Heat is like my cryptonite as well, I can't deal with it. On two out of the last three nights I've had absolutely no sleep and when I do sleep I sleep really badly. And when I'm awake I feel sick from the heat and the lack of sleep and I can't get anything done. And still whenever it's colder outside I complain about it too. This is really annoying :b
Original post by Black Kate Moss
Let me clean it off

Only if you use your tongue. :pierre:

but from all those nudes you sent me I thought you were boobless :eek:

they should bring back capital punishment, as i'm sure you've broken a few laws lying to me :fuhrer:

If you saw my real boobs your balls would explode. :colone:
Yeah right there with you OP. I can't deal with the heat either, I've not had a decent nights sleep over the past week because of how hot it is I wake up feeling sick every morning :frown:
I was like that for the last 6 days but thankfully its getting cooler here now. I had the windows open and the fan on full blast but it made little difference when the heatwave was at its worst. In the end I had enough and cleared out the chest freezer in the storage room and sat in that for a bit. It was brilliant :tongue: I uploaded a pic of it to here a few days ago that you may have seen. If you have a chest freezer, I recommend doing it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Yeah I'm sweating my nipples off, they've only gone and bloody fallen under my table now.

Quick Reply

Latest