The Student Room Group

Jewish Mob Attacks 2 Palestinians with Iron Rods. Police refuse to call Ambulance.

http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/.premium-1.607312?v=A302DC927B42AFC0EC17B746B8146934

Imagine...

Nazi mob beat 2 jews in Poland with iron bars. Police refused to call ambulance.

75 years later....

Jewish mob beat 2 Palestinians in Jerusalem with iron bars. Police refused to call ambulance.

Only difference is 75 years and who's spreading the hate.
I was going to write how disgraceful this attack was and how it brings all Jews into disrepute.

However, given that you decided to try and spin this into a ludicrous "Jews are as bad as Nazis" crap I must respond to that instead.

Whilst this attack by Jews on Arabs is despicable it is largely an isolated incident. Attacks on Jews by Nazis was part of the genocide of 6 million Jews. To try and equate the two is sick and you are sick for trying it.
Original post by broscience123
http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/.premium-1.607312?v=A302DC927B42AFC0EC17B746B8146934

Imagine...

Nazi mob beat 2 jews in Poland with iron bars. Police refused to call ambulance.

75 years later....

Jewish mob beat 2 Palestinians in Jerusalem with iron bars. Police refused to call ambulance.

Only difference is 75 years and who's spreading the hate.

You missed a bit:

Jerusalem police said an investigation has been launched. "Yesterday a woman called and said she noticed two minorities and several Jews in the area and heard shouts and understood there was an attack," the police statement said. "A police cruiser arrived and called an ambulance, but the family refused to wait for the ambulance and evacuated them independently."

Source: http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/.premium-1.607312?v=A302DC927B42AFC0EC17B746B8146934.

Other websites can confirm this:

Although an ambulance arrived at the scene, police said both men were taken to Hadassah University Medical Center, in Jerusalem’s Ein Kerem, by family in a private car.

Source: http://www.jpost.com/National-News/Two-Palestinians-hospitalized-after-being-severely-beaten-by-Jewish-mob-in-Jerusalem-369021
You clearly haven't got any idea at all about what is going on in the west bank.

Israeli settlers almost unanimously are aggressivley anti-Arab. Why they choose to continue to live in the west bank, who knows. What is clear is that there is a great deal of civillian on civillian violence going both ways in the west bank, to pick up on a handfull of Jewish attacks and disregard the actions of arabs is grossly misleading.

If you give a toss about understanding what you're talking about watch both these videos. You'll realise just how violent the west bank is and how culpable both sides are for unprovoked assault/vandalism.

I don't condone anything in these videos by either side.

Video 1: 5:55 onwards. Perspective from within Hebron and the nature of arab attacks on Jewish civillians.

Video 2: Occupying the west bank. Describes/interviews Jews openly attacking arabs but also arabs openly attacking Jews.

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Amphiprion
You clearly haven't got any idea at all about what is going on in the west bank.

Israeli settlers almost unanimously are aggressivley anti-Arab. Why they choose to continue to live in the west bank, who knows. What is clear is that there is a great deal of civillian on civillian violence going both ways in the west bank, to pick up on a handfull of Jewish attacks and disregard the actions of arabs is grossly misleading.

If you give a toss about understanding what you're talking about watch both these videos. You'll realise just how violent the west bank is and how culpable both sides are for unprovoked assault/vandalism.

Video 1: 5:55 onwards. Perspective from within Hebron and the nature of arab attacks on Jewish civillians.

Video 2: Occupying the west bank. Describes/interviews Jews openly attacking arabs but also arabs openly attacking Jews.

The Arabs in the West Bank are disarmed and they are as such unable to attack. The settlers in the West Bank on the other hand are properly armed on purpose. It is misleading to say that they both attack each other on the same scale. Yep they both would like to attack each other, but one of them has the means of attacking given to them and the other has any means of attacking taken from him forcibly. You can not compare stone throwing to shooting with guns and wielding knives.
You can not show the hate against Israel during a protest against the slaughtering happening in Gaza and equate it to the everyday hate against Arabs in a normal day of a settler's life.
Check it out: http://www.btselem.org/topic/settler_violence it's an Israeli human rights organisation. Settler attacks overwhelmingly outnumber Arab attacks, and that's natural because settlers are occupiers, Arabs are the occupied, settlers are occupying and they are the dominant ones and they like to show their dominance. There is an occupier and an occupied and it is fundamentally unjust to say that they are at exactly the same level. You must never confound the occupier with the occupied.

Oh and the Jews live in the West Bank because of religious reasons, the areas in the West Bank have a religious significance in Judaism. The Arabs who live there live there because that's where they've been born and bred and that's the only home they know, the settlers who live there live there because they think they're entitled to it because it has a certain religious significance in their religion Judaism. They are not just any Jews but very strict Jews and they hate anyone who they think is not entitled to what they consider 'Jewish land'. They think Arabs are intruders and don't belong there.
(edited 9 years ago)
First Iron dome..now Iron rods
These Jews love their neighbors.

Posted from TSR Mobile

and what's 'you clearly have no idea what's going on in the West Bank' got to do with an attack on an Arab inside Jerusalem? Jerusalem is not the West Bank.
No offence but you clearly have no idea what's going on inside Israel right now. There are 'leftist' Israeli Jews and Arabs who are protesting against what's going in Gaza and there are extreme right mobs of violent hooligans and thugs coming out in hordes against these leftist protests and seriously attacking the Arabs and leftists protesting and getting away with it because the government supports these people by funding them because they need the support of the Israeli public to murder Gazans they don't need dissent. There is a rise of attacks against Arabs in Israel right now.
Watch what they're saying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Jj_Oe7uQc 'School is out in Gaza, they have no children left there' this is from two days ago and so much more you can find here: https://twitter.com/davidsheen he's an Israeli Jew who reports on this sort of stuff.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by UniOfLife
I was going to write how disgraceful this attack was and how it brings all Jews into disrepute.

However, given that you decided to try and spin this into a ludicrous "Jews are as bad as Nazis" crap I must respond to that instead.

Whilst this attack by Jews on Arabs is despicable it is largely an isolated incident. Attacks on Jews by Nazis was part of the genocide of 6 million Jews. To try and equate the two is sick and you are sick for trying it.

OP drew an analogy that I think is legitimate
Because OP never said Jews are as bad as Nazis and
Because OP did not compare the beating up of a Palestinian to the Holocaust either, so I don't know why you're bringing the Holocaust card in for.
You really need to stop playing the victim, you have stopped being the victim long ago

OP's analogy is legitimate because the Nazis ruled back then and the Jews rule today
OP's analogy is legitimate because the Nazi government wasn't exactly very fond of Jews back then and the Israeli government today is certainly not fond of Arabs these days
OP's analogy is legitimate because under Nazi tyranny mobs of racists abused Jews on the streets and they got away with it and now fifty years later under Israeli government it looks like said mobs of racist are still as active and supported by the law as ever
Original post by Quaintsaintrah
OP drew an analogy that I think is legitimate
Because OP never said Jews are as bad as Nazis and
Because OP did not compare the beating up of a Palestinian to the Holocaust either, so I don't know why you're bringing the Holocaust card in for.
You really need to stop playing the victim, you have stopped being the victim long ago

OP's analogy is legitimate because the Nazis ruled back then and the Jews rule today
OP's analogy is legitimate because the Nazi government wasn't exactly very fond of Jews back then and the Israeli government today is certainly not fond of Arabs these days
OP's analogy is legitimate because under Nazi tyranny mobs of racists abused Jews on the streets and they got away with it and now fifty years later under Israeli government it looks like said mobs of racist are still as active and supported by the law as ever

*sigh*

Jews wish, wish!!!! that the Nazis back then were comparable to the Jews today. Because then 6 million Jews would not have been murdered. You either know nothing about the Nazis or nothing about Israel or nothing about either.

There is simply no way to draw any similarities between the two and everyone with any knowledge and a few brain cells can see that. But people love to draw this "analogy" because they know it is so painful to Jewish people. It is downright sick.

Go and read a ****ing history book and educate yourself before espousing such *******s. It will help you, help those around you and help the world. The fewer ignorant *******s wondering around the better for all of us.
*sigh*

Jews wish, wish!!!! that the Nazis back then were comparable to the Jews today. Because then 6 million Jews would not have been murdered. You either know nothing about the Nazis or nothing about Israel or nothing about either.

There is simply no way to draw any similarities between the two and everyone with any knowledge and a few brain cells can see that. But people love to draw this "analogy" because they know it is so painful to Jewish people. It is downright sick.

Go and read a ****ing history book and educate yourself before espousing such *******s. It will help you, help those around you and help the world. The fewer ignorant *******s wondering around the better for all of us.

Well done on ignoring all my points and spewing the same BS you did in your first post.

By the same token: *sigh sigh sigh*
The world wishes the Jews would get over being the victim and learn from what happened to them in their past (omg look I'm blaming the Jews for the Holocaust) and pay attention to the as-good-as-a-Holocaust going on at the moment in their name

And don't talk for all the Jews in the world, and what you think all the Jews expect of the world, many many of them would beg to differ from your outdated views
Including Norman Finkelstein, who is the offspring of Holocaust survivors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O5zgXeCynQ
And Gabor Mate a 'real-life' Holocaust survivor http://www.thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2014/07/22/beautiful_dream_of_israel_has_become_a_nightmare.html
and so many more, praise the Lord for their very existence
Blah blah
The world wishes the Jews would get over being the victim and learn from what happened to them in their past (omg look I'm blaming the Jews for the Holocaust) and pay attention to the as-good-as-a-Holocaust going on at the moment in their name
blah blah

They say you should never debate with idiots because they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Again, if you can say that what is going on now is even remotely comparable to the Holocaust then you either know nothing about the Holocaust, or what is going on now, or both. Or possibly you know exactly that you're so wrong but say it anyway. I don't really care what the explanation is, the statement is so ludicrous that there is no chance of rational debate with anyone making it.
They say you should never debate with idiots because they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Thanks for the advice, I guess?

Again, if you can say that what is going on now is even remotely comparable to the Holocaust then you either know nothing about the Holocaust, or what is going on now, or both. Or possibly you know exactly that you're so wrong but say it anyway. I don't really care what the explanation is, the statement is so ludicrous that there is no chance of rational debate with anyone making it.

Again, you chose to ignore all my points in both my posts and hang onto your original BS point about Nazis being incomparable to the Israeli goverenmnt today.

I wasn't even originally comparing the Holocaust to what was going on and neither was OP. It was you who chose to go down that irrelevant route
Now that you have gone down that route I'm playing the game and I'm playing it fair, you on the other hand are giving no reasons other than 'you're ignorant go do history' all BS
Even Jews have chosen to make a comparison between Nazis back then and Israel today, and not just any Jews but actual Holocaust survivors
What do you think we're going to do, wait for Israel to kill 6 million Palestinians before we say anything about them?
The number of dead Jews did not make up the Holocaust so much as the criminal methods that the Nazis employed to commit the genocide

If you have anything constructive to say then say it, if not (which looks to be the case) then I'm not going to reply to any future posts parroting the Holocaust card

LOL I just saw how you reduced everything else I said to 'blah blah' haha real mature, I think it's clear who the idiot here is
(edited 9 years ago)
Thanks for the advice, I guess?

Again, you chose to ignore all my points in both my posts and hang onto your original BS point about Nazis being incomparable to the Israeli goverenmnt today.

I wasn't even originally comparing the Holocaust to what was going on and neither was OP. It was you who chose to go down that irrelevant route
Now that you have gone down that route I'm playing the game and I'm playing it fair, you on the other hand are giving no reasons other than 'you're ignorant go do history' all BS
Even Jews have chosen to make a comparison between Nazis back then and Israel today, and not just any Jews but actual Holocaust survivors
What do you think we're going to do, wait for Israel to kill 6 million Palestinians before we say anything about them?
The number of dead Jews did not make up the Holocaust so much as the criminal methods that the Nazis employed to commit the genocide

If you have anything constructive to say then say it, if not (which looks to be the case) then I'm not going to reply to any future posts parroting the Holocaust card

LOL I just saw how you reduced everything else I said to 'blah blah' haha real mature, I think it's clear who the idiot here is

Alright. Let's see if we can do serious discussion on this ridiculous topic. Please answer the following questions:

1) How many people have died on both sides, in almost 70 years of the Israel-Palestine conflict?
2) How many Palestinians live inside Israel?
3) How many of those Palestinians are forced to wear identifying marks?
4) How many of those Palestinians are not allowed to study at university or work in professions?
5) How many of those Palestinians are barred from being MPs (or MKs in Israel's case) or judges?

Let's start with those and see how we go finding common ground between Israel and the Nazis
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
First Iron dome..now Iron rods
These Jews love their neighbors.

Posted from TSR Mobile

the iron dome is a defensive system. In what way is that related to iron rods.
Reply 15

Louis Theroux's was a good un
[video="vimeo;54295216"]http://vimeo.com/54295216[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending