The Student Room Group

How do i ask him for sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meenglishnogood
just because she mentioned her pussy we dont need to hear about your penis :facepalm2:

LOOOL , got to rep you for that. But in all seriousness , i can assure you it's not blunt.
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
I had a fling with a guy at university just before summer, and the sex was great. The last time I spoke to him was a couple of weeks ago when he text me before I went on holiday where we just spoke about our plans for the summer.

He said he didn't have many plans for the summer and now I'm back off holiday I have a couple of weeks free and I am missing the sex. I have a free house in our university town (we both live about an hour away by train) and I'm thinking of inviting him for a couple of days for, for want of a better word "a sex weekend".

However, I'm unsure as to how (no pun intended) up for it he would be and how to phrase it in a text. Guys, would you meet up with a girl you have slept with before if it involved a train journey, and what should I say to him to get the ball rolling?

Simple:

I'm horny - my place 10 minutes
Original post by plusC
That's how you do it

Always take r/ship advice from Fred.
The man is a legend and genius.:laugh::listen:
Original post by Eboracum
It's good that you are a woman that tells your boyfriend exactly what you want.

You make me laugh so much!

--

OP, just send him a message like, "I want sex. You want sex. Let's have sex."
Reply 24
Original post by Holby_fanatic

--

Yeah you can easily get a guy into bed with those words ... :tongue:
Reply 25
What an awesome woman. I'd do a Sex in the City. Lie in a room naked with only Sushi on your body. He'll get the message. Just text and ask if he wants to catch up.

Your posts never fail to deliver!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. I'm home now and I'm bored. And, is that the sort of message you send out to blokes Holby? :tongue:

Original post by AR_95
Your posts never fail to deliver!

Thank you. :smile: I'd like to think I tell women exactly what I want.
Reply 27
Original post by HayleyChuu
Always take r/ship advice from Fred.
The man is a legend and genius.:laugh::listen:

He's just saying what everyones thinking :lol:
Thanks. I'm home now and I'm bored. And, is that the sort of message you send out to blokes Holby? :tongue:

I don't need to send them a message. I just give them the look and they know. :tongue:
I don't need to send them a message. I just give them the look and they know. :tongue:

An insight into your first two years at university there, thanks for that Holby.
Reply 30
An insight into your first two years at university there, thanks for that Holby.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ahahahaha!

Pal, I quit uni... I'm chilling back home in Wales now. :tongue: Sorry to break your heart but out library banter will be no more...
Ahahahaha!

Pal, I quit uni... I'm chilling back home in Wales now. :tongue: Sorry to break your heart but out library banter will be no more...

What nonsense. You don't quit university. Not with your grades anyway. You'll still be there at uni giving men the look that you want a good porking. :tongue:
What nonsense. You don't quit university. Not with your grades anyway. You'll still be there at uni giving men the look that you want a good porking. :tongue:

Ahahahaha! You're right. I'll go up to York and head to Willow one night pretending I'm still a Chemistry student, giving each and every lad in there the look. :tongue:
Reply 34
Ahahahaha! You're right. I'll go up to York and head to Willow one night pretending I'm still a Chemistry student, giving each and every lad in there the look. :tongue:

I didn't know you quit uni, what happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
I didn't know you quit uni, what happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hated the course and I hated being so far from home. Technically it's a 'Leave of Absence' but I doubt I'd be going back...
Reply 36
I hated the course and I hated being so far from home. Technically it's a 'Leave of Absence' but I doubt I'd be going back...

Oh. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do instead :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just be grown up, tell him you enjoyed it last time and want him to come over again

You haven't spoken in a few weeks, so it might seem weird to say "I rly want u 2 **** me so hard rite in da pussay" or any other stupid suggestion of the sort people have been giving

Hang on Holbs, you've actually quit? I just assumed you were joking? I thought you loved the course and were doing well?
"I'm horny, what are your plans for the weekend?"

Job done, you were basically **** buddies, there is no need to overthink this.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest