The Student Room Group

How do i ask him for sex?

I had a fling with a guy at university just before summer, and the sex was great. The last time I spoke to him was a couple of weeks ago when he text me before I went on holiday where we just spoke about our plans for the summer.

He said he didn't have many plans for the summer and now I'm back off holiday I have a couple of weeks free and I am missing the sex. I have a free house in our university town (we both live about an hour away by train) and I'm thinking of inviting him for a couple of days for, for want of a better word "a sex weekend".

However, I'm unsure as to how (no pun intended) up for it he would be and how to phrase it in a text. Guys, would you meet up with a girl you have slept with before if it involved a train journey, and what should I say to him to get the ball rolling?

Scroll to see replies

What an awesome woman. I'd do a Sex in the City. Lie in a room naked with only Sushi on your body. He'll get the message. Just text and ask if he wants to catch up.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I had a fling with a guy at university just before summer, and the sex was great. The last time I spoke to him was a couple of weeks ago when he text me before I went on holiday where we just spoke about our plans for the summer.

He said he didn't have many plans for the summer and now I'm back off holiday I have a couple of weeks free and I am missing the sex. I have a free house in our university town (we both live about an hour away by train) and I'm thinking of inviting him for a couple of days for, for want of a better word "a sex weekend".

However, I'm unsure as to how (no pun intended) up for it he would be and how to phrase it in a text. Guys, would you meet up with a girl you have slept with before if it involved a train journey, and what should I say to him to get the ball rolling?

Wanna meet up and hang back at "x"? Then just make a move? If he is like why nust be likr "thought it would be fun! :wink:"
Reply 3
Just invite him round. He'll get the gist..

And if he fancies you and/or is horny as you (and still single) he'll likely be up for it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Text him," **** me right in the pussy" :smile:
Original post by itsRochana

Yuk.
Reply 6

Charming..
Reply 7

1st text
"whats your plans for tonight?"

2nd Text
option A
"erm look. i know this isn't very ladylike. but you know the last time we had sex? i enjoyed it. and I think it should be done again."

option B
"I just watched a really scary film and I'm home alone. I know its dumb but would you mind coming round? I'd feel a lot safer. and I have wine"

option C
"hey fancy coming round? I really fancy a take away and movie night lol x"

option D
"oi... you... are you gonna bang?"
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
I would want you to be quite clear that sex is going to be happening, I'd hate to get on a train to actually just spend time with you

Posted from TSR Mobile
just invite him over. if he says no, just say I have booze / pay for his train or w/e. If he says no try in about 3 days or so (don't want to come off as clingy) . Honestly most guys are happy to meet up with women who they think they're on friend / more than friends level.
Unless he's taken.
or may be another day invite him over early and spend the day with him and go from there?

Can i?
Reply 11
'my anus needs some scratching'
invite him over to watch a movie.
Reply 13

This post is better because of the posters after it who obviously didn't get the reference. :lol:
Reply 14

That's how you do it

It's good that you are a woman that tells your boyfriend exactly what you want.
@Potally_Tissed

Strong restraint in not posting anything offensive here :frown:

Blunt , but effective.

However, I'm unsure as to how (no pun intended) up for it he would be and how to phrase it in a text. Guys, would you meet up with a girl you have slept with before if it involved a train journey,

No way forget it lady, the best i could offer is to give some sex after a short cab ride, max 12 min bus trip. when trains are required then you are thinking about locating platforms, escalators, queing for tickets etc.

you are better off hanging round your local station and finding a new man who is already travelling that day
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Blunt , but effective.

just because she mentioned her pussy we dont need to hear about your penis :facepalm2:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply