The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Anyone from india

anyone from india going to cardiff met this october2014 for M.B.A
Original post by Abhaysingh
anyone from india going to cardiff met this october2014 for M.B.A

Indians and MBA. So typical!
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Reply 2
and y's that?
Reply 3
Original post by muffingg
and y's that?
[QUOTE="Abhaysingh;48811537"]
and y's that?

You tell me! I'm not Indian. Everyone who comes from India / South Asia comes to the UK to do MBA. It's like the biggest thing for those people.
Reply 5
[QUOTE="muffingg;48811585"]
Original post by Abhaysingh

You tell me! I'm not Indian. Everyone who comes from India / South Asia comes to the UK to do MBA. It's like the biggest thing for those people.

So is there any problem if people are coming from asia to do a MBA there in ur country. Atlest we are contributing a large some of money in ur GDP, we live in a globalisation buddy, anyone who feels to do whatsoever in any country he/she is free to do that, y r u feeling bad about that part!
Reply 6
[QUOTE="Abhaysingh;48936576"]

So is there any problem if people are coming from asia to do a MBA there in ur country. Atlest we are contributing a large some of money in ur GDP, we live in a globalisation buddy, anyone who feels to do whatsoever in any country he/she is free to do that, y r u feeling bad about that part!

I don't think he/she meant it in a rude way it's just MBA is more respected in Asian countries then in England. In England it seems to be quite useless so for Asians to do if may seem odd :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Abhaysingh;48936576"]

Lol. You're a joker! Why do you think I was looking at it as a negative thing? I only said it's the biggest thing in South Asia and everyone from there comes over to do MBA. So typical.
Anyways coming back to topic ..

yes , I might ... Why ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending