The Student Room Group

I only like him when no other guy is talking to me

So me and my ex have bad some ups and downs but ultimately he's a nice guy and he's nice to me (even though he's annoying sometimes). The thing is I feel so in love with him when no other guys are talking to me but when another guy does he just annoys me. He's so lovely to me and I don't want to get annoyed by him but it just happens. I've tried letting him go a couple of times he doesn't want too be friends. Should I just never talk to any guys or continue pushing him away?
Sounds like you just like attention. He's better than no attention at all, but if you have an alternative you don't want to know.

I'd let go myself, sounds like an unhealthy relationship which probably isn't going to go anywhere and might be holding you both back.
Original post by Anonymous
So me and my ex have bad some ups and downs but ultimately he's a nice guy and he's nice to me (even though he's annoying sometimes). The thing is I feel so in love with him when no other guys are talking to me but when another guy does he just annoys me. He's so lovely to me and I don't want to get annoyed by him but it just happens. I've tried letting him go a couple of times he doesn't want too be friends. Should I just never talk to any guys or continue pushing him away?

He prolly doesn't need you, he should've bought a new dog
(edited 9 years ago)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Not necessarily
This most likely stems from the fact that you crave attention. You favour other people, but you can't find yourself not being heard by anyone so you settle for someone you think less of. My advise? Stay away from them and stop being selfish.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending