The Student Room Group

Huge spider vanished in my room. Whey.

Title says it all. There I was, happily playing Dragon Age Origins on the floor of my bedroom when a shadow whisked across the corner of my eye to the area behind my laptop in front of me. I looked, and a huge spider, the size of my palm, with legs half as thick as my little finger, was hiding behing my laptop.

I ran out in a panic, like a loser, came back, and it was gone. 10 seconds. It was freaking HUGE. I can't stress that enough. It was the biggest spider I've ever seen in the UK that's not a leggy harvestman. Nope. Make no mistake. This buddy is chunky and leggy.

How can it just disappear? I've looked everywhere, including under my bed and behind my desk. Nope. None. Can't have gone into the hallway. I was there, then came back in.

I can't sleep. Oh my god. I'm such a loser but I'm genuinely terrified. :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You will probably eat it while you are asleep, as they like to crawl into your mouth.
Reply 2
Original post by Twinport53
You will probably eat it while you are asleep, as they like to crawl into your mouth.

That's a myth :tongue:

But I'm praying for you, OP, I'd be exactly the same :frown:
Its under your shirt
Reply 4
Original post by tk1993
That's a myth :tongue:

Incy wincy spiderrrrr, climbed into your open mouth...
Damn, I'd sleep somewhere else until I forget about it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I could not sleep knowing there was a huge ass spider somewhere in my room.
Reply 7
i realllly fear for you, i wouldnt even go back in my room if something like that popped up, just reading the post has freaked me out.
Reply 8
Omg no no no ew
I had a medium sized one appear from
behind my posters and I have no clue where it is now
Just like get a sleeping bag so it wont get to you

Posted from TSR Mobile
This happened to me but with a worm that was casj hanging out on my bed, I never saw said worm again
What you need is a nuclear weapon.
Reply 11
What you need is a whiteknight, don't worry m'lady I'll crush it with my foot and then make passionate love to you
Are your parents at home?! Heck,
I would have screamed the place down and woken up my parents - I'm petrified of creepy crawlies - My Father probably would have shouted at me but I'd lock him in my room until he'd located and killed it. Either that or you can migrate to the living room for the night. :redface:
If it looks like this you should sleep in a different room till you find it. This is a Wolf spider, it's not deadly but can have a very nasty bite.

Reply 14
omg
Original post by plusC
What you need is a whiteknight, don't worry m'lady I'll crush it with my foot and then make passionate love to you

How do you know OP is a woman?
Reply 16
OMG JUST SAW THOSE PICTURES, CAN YOU PUT A WARNING UP NEXT TIME OR SOMETHING
swear I just had a heart attack

Posted from TSR Mobile
To OP, just don't end up burning your house down like this tosser did
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-burns-down-house-trying-3870557
Reply 18
Original post by Dilzo999
How do you know OP is a woman?

Well dilsz=a whiteknight
Dilsz assumed simran was a woman
I am just doing a dilsz really
Original post by plusC
Well dilsz=a whiteknight
Dilsz assumed simran was a woman
I am just doing a dilsz really

:rofl:, I'm just glad I got to witness that event. The stuff he was saying, it was so cringe worthy but hilarious. I feel sorry for the guy.

Latest