The Student Room Group

Got Flight Attendants Number :D

What's up guys :smile:

Well I've put myself in quite a awkward position, I was continuing my summer tradition of going on 3-4 holidays per summer and on my latest flight I was going to visit relatives for Eid when I met the most awesome flight attendant.

obviously beauty is subjective so your opinion my differ. :colondollar: But being myself I rarely go out of my own way to get laid as I try to be a good muslim :wink: this situation was no different.

The total journey time was 8 hours including a stay, on the flight I went to ask them if they could warm my biryani (yes, I bring my own food to flights esp as it was Ramadan :wink: ) She helped me warm the food and we got talking, turned out she was mixed Pakistani with some Chinese.....just like me :biggrin: so we talked for about 20 minutes about random stuff ranging from the WC to cricket to Islam etc, and then we got off for the stay which was 3 hours, we bumped into her at the airport and we talked more and more and soon it was time to go, I asked her for her number to "keep in touch" because tbh I don't often see mixed Pakistanis like me so it was pretty cool for me :smile: she gave it to me and I got on my connecting flight whilst she went to Singapore. She said we should meet up when we both get back :biggrin:

now, idk what to do lol I'm just chilling here at my cousins home... I'm thinking about leaving it as dating is haram but others thoughts are telling me I could make it halal :wink: but yeah any advice from non muslims and muslims alike would be appreciated :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That's such a cute story!! :h:

but that's all I can say.. No proper advice will ever come from me :lol:
I guess this is why you didn't reply to my fb messages?
Reply 3
Original post by IdeasForLife
I guess this is why you didn't reply to my fb messages?

Hehehe :wink:
Reply 4
Kutta found his kutti :heart:
Reply 5
Original post by TheBBQ

:rofl:
Get in there kutta! But keep it halal. You should've got her dads number :biggrin:.

Jk jk, if you are really interested speak to your parents about it and see if they can arrange something.
Reply 7
Original post by TheBBQ

Omg lol I was actually gonna name this thread that :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by presidential_
Get in there kutta! But keep it halal. You should've got her dads number :biggrin:.

Jk jk, if you are really interested speak to your parents about it and see if they can arrange something.

Haha tbh that's my biggest concern. I'm not sure how halal I can keep this lol
Original post by Kutta
Hehehe :wink:

Bro code is being destroyed :frown:

But like honestly if you idk go on dates or w/e, no touchy. Try not to visit each other flats or w/e.

You know the pep talk on this so it would be pointless to type it up.
Reply 10
Original post by IdeasForLife
Bro code is being destroyed :frown:

But like honestly if you idk go on dates or w/e, no touchy. Try not to visit each other flats or w/e.

You know the pep talk on this so it would be pointless to type it up.

I'm sorry man, mujhe maaf kardo yaar :frown: plus internet was really slow :biggrin:

Yeah man, "the pep talk" is important otherwise im gonna end up on the Jeremy Kyle show :wink:
Original post by Kutta
I'm sorry man, mujhe maaf kardo yaar :frown: plus internet was really slow :biggrin:

Yeah man, "the pep talk" is important otherwise im gonna end up on the Jeremy Kyle show :wink:

Just try to keep it as halal as you can? Thats pretty much all I can say tbh. You know the rules/
Well played.
Original post by Kutta
I'm thinking about leaving it as dating is haram but others thoughts are telling me I could make it halal :wink: but yeah any advice from non muslims and muslims alike would be appreciated :smile:

Stop being a child, grab this opportunity by the balls and go for it, **** halal and just date her.
Original post by presidential_

This is a stewardess that handed her number out to him, most likely for something casual so going to his parents is moronic when he could be playing hide the sausage right now!
N'awww this is cute, its adorable
I don't understand what's wrong in meeting up and getting to know each other? It's not like having a cup of coffee together means wedlock.

As I see it, people's obsession with religion stops them from doing harmless, simple things like meeting up with a girl for coffee, and yet other interpretations of a religion causes a hell of a lot of damage. The irony.
Reply 16
Original post by tehFrance
Stop being a child, grab this opportunity by the balls and go for it, **** halal and just date her.

This is a stewardess that handed her number out to him, most likely for something casual so going to his parents is moronic when he could be playing hide the sausage right now!

I can see why you think that lol

Original post by superduper9
I don't understand what's wrong in meeting up and getting to know each other? It's not like having a cup of coffee together means wedlock.

As I see it, people's obsession with religion stops them from doing harmless, simple things like meeting up with a girl for coffee, and yet other interpretations of a religion causes a hell of a lot of damage. The irony.

theres nothing wrong with that as per me. Nothing wrong with casual dating, but there is something wrong with sexual dating obviously with me being a muslim and all.

But yeah thanks to both of you for your input :smile:
Reply 17
Do it Kutta!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully it's not a long distance relationship?
LAD. Take her out for some halal 'munch'.

Quick Reply

Latest