The Student Room Group

Do men like girls with muscle?

I'm asking because I have a little arm muscle and leg muscle. Not so much that they bulge out, but I'm definitely toned.
Is this unattractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm asking because I have a little arm muscle and leg muscle. Not so much that they bulge out, but I'm definitely toned.
Is this unattractive?

I wouldn't say so. I personally find a bit of muscle on a woman attractive but but obviously not too much. It might not be what most people think but there we are haha :smile:
Reply 2
Is this unattractive?

Yes it's unattractive. Women should be size zero and men should be bodybuilders.

Refer to the above poster's sig.
Reply 3
there not my type, they've gotta be like kim kardashian you get what i'm saying
Reply 4
Is this unattractive?
pics of your body, or i can't really have an opinion. seriously people have such different opinions on what is muscular and what is toned. I compete in men's physiques competitions, i am muscular but don't weigh that much, some people say i am huge, others say i am toned.
Reply 5
guys don't give a crap whatever they say, esp. as unless you're tensing you can't really see muscle.
I have pretty big biceps and leg muscles and guys love my 'curvy' legs apparently and stuff.
Muscle on a girl is very good. But has to be a reasonable amount, don't want to bang Arnie.
Reply 7
toned is attractive

it's hard to say without a picture tho
Unless she has enough muscle to beat me up, I can't see there being a problem.
Reply 9
Original post by Huskaris
Muscle on a girl is very good. But has to be a reasonable amount, don't want to bang Arnie.

Haha, I'm definitely not Arnie
Haha, I'm definitely not Arnie

Then let me terminate you :colonhash:
we men dont care about extra muscles , but we dont like double sized girls
yes. The others a lying.

Only way it would be unattractive is if you took roids.

Girls that are fit are preferable so they aren't dead weight if we're stuck on a desert island or a zombie infection breaks out.
A little bit of muscle - yes.
Jessica Ennis muscles - no.
Original post by Inazuma
guys don't give a crap whatever they say, esp. as unless you're tensing you can't really see muscle.
I have pretty big biceps and leg muscles and guys love my 'curvy' legs apparently and stuff.

"and stuff", miss flexibility :rolleyes:, im sure you have muscles in all the right places :wink:
A bit of muscle. As long as it's toned is good.
Need a pic tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
I gotta say I find muscles a big turn off, but it looks like I'm in the minority. I like my girls soft.
Thick, chubby girls pls.
Original post by SecretDuck
A little bit of muscle - yes.
Jessica Ennis muscles - no.

Jessica Ennis is a babe.
if its in their ass

Quick Reply

Latest