The Student Room Group

Study in Germany

If i wanted to move to Germany and go to a university there would i be able to?
i Don't speak any German so are there English speaking courses/uni's available?
I'm in the same boat, I wanna go study there too
You need at least a c1 in German so yh u have to be basically fluent
But I was researching it for medicine so it may be different for other courses?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous263

yeah there are some english courses. if you go on studyineurope.eu and search courses, tick the box that says show english taught courses only, and look for german ones.
Reply 3
hi,

I was facing the same problem regarding German education, as per my research over German Education, german language is much preferred than english. And it takes a long time to clear through German language from A1 till C2. There is a lot of advantage for engineers, IT sectors and various other technical field, so keeping all this mind, I visited with various centres, but to be frank.. I got the correct information from Easy skillz Eurasia, as they giving the entire language training as well as enrollment in German university. So, friend wat i would suggest u cn hve a wrd wid them, may be they cn guide you as they did mine!!!!!!!!!! do let me if can help you in other way:smile:
Original post by Anonymous263

There are some English only courses available, but it depends what you want to study. In any event basic German would be required and for a lot of courses B2/C1 language skills are necessary for applying.
You might want to look in preparatory courses (studienkolleg) that last one year and include an exam that will enable you to apply for your chosen course, but even for this some German knowledge is necessary.

I would recommend emailing all the universities you wish to apply for, send them all your questions and check out the website uni-assist

In your case your most likely looking at 1 year language study and perhaps another year in the preparatory course before starting studying (if your language skills are good enough and you have the necessary qualifications for your chosen course all you would need is a language certificate and your likely to get a place)

I hope that helps, it can seem like a nightmare at Times but I have no doubt it's worth the effort.

Viel glück:-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending