The Student Room Group

Things you think but would never say to your teacher

This article from the Guardian on six things that you think but would never tell your teacher is quite funny!

I used to want to ask our PE teacher why he didn't put out his cigarette and come cross country running with us!

Post any other examples that you can think of!

Scroll to see replies

I used to want to say "Hello [Teacher's Full Name]" in front of the entire class.

Oh wait, I did, in the last day of Year 8! :ahee:
PE teacher:

'Sir, have you always been fat, or does Mrs X [deputy head with whom I knew he was having an affair via my dad, who was the head] give you a biscuit every time you **** her? '
Every ICT teacher I had always had smelly breath, I've always wanted to tell one of them that your breath really stinks.
Like one time he came up so close because he forgot his glasses and the smell induced a gag. How can someone's breath make you want to puke?
Reply 4
"I would like to bend you over and **** you over your desk."
I'd imagine these two are the most common:

1. About half a dozen teachers always had bad breath but none of us would ever have the balls to tell them to get some bloody breath mints or chewing gum (even though the school banned that stuff).

2. My form tutor in Year 8 - she was lovely and kind - but I wish she'd wear less revealing tops! It was ever so distracting. :frown:
Original post by Georgiina_Tee
Every ICT teacher I had always had smelly breath, I've always wanted to tell one of them that your breath really stinks.
Like one time he came up so close because he forgot his glasses and the smell induced a gag. How can someone's breath make you want to puke?

Ah beat me to it. :colondollar:

Makes you wonder what they put in their mouth to get such an odour, doesn't it?
I always used to say it, I got into a lot of trouble for the things I said :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Maths teacher:

'Sir, how many inches does your ruler have?' :teehee:
Original post by Armadillo
This article from the Guardian on six things that you think but would never tell your teacher is quite funny!

I used to want to ask our PE teacher why he didn't put out his cigarette and come cross country running with us!

I'm at AS now but at GCSE I had a teacher whose son was in the same classes as me and I got really frustrated by his behaviour and really wanted to tell her how bad her son behaved and how she was a bad parent but that wouldn't have been a good idea.
Reply 10
To P.E teachers - If its not cold outside and we have to wear tshirt and shorts, why are you wearing a coat, layers of jumpers and tracksuit bottoms...
Original post by The vampire
Maths teacher:

'Sir, how many inches does your ruler have?' :teehee:

There's something about you and maths teachers isn't there. :ahee:
Original post by Autistic Merit
There's something about you and maths teachers isn't there. :ahee:

He tried to take me to France :wink:
Reply 13
Original post by iJess
To P.E teachers - If its not cold outside and we have to wear tshirt and shorts, why are you wearing a coat, layers of jumpers and tracksuit bottoms...

I think PE teachers could were sometimes lacking in empathy!
Reply 14
I think PE teachers could were sometimes lacking in empathy!

They seriously lack empathy haha
Reply 15
(PE teacher) "But exercise really helps with period pain!"

"Bitch, please."
Original post by Kåte
(PE teacher) "But exercise really helps with period pain!"

"Bitch, please."

My mum says doing chores around the house helps... I can't tell if it's a lie to get me to help. :frown:

Which article is this? I can't find it.
Reply 18
Dear Ms Spanish teacher, I know English isn't your 1st language but if you insist on using big fancy words, at least know the definition. Being chatty in class isn't a display of "ignorance", that is the incorrect term; ignorance is lack of knowledge, so on the contrary if anyone is ignorant, it is you.

Sorry I'm late teacher....

In my mind: Of course I'm bloody late! The teacher in break time held me back. And I also had to go to the toilets!

Quick Reply

Latest