The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iamintorture
I do and my friends find it weird. I find it so liberating and natural. What do you think?

It's very normal.

[video="youtube;9xXHCFp-FEA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xXHCFp-FEA[/video]
Reply 2
Well you've got to be careful where it is. Too many pervs and you could get in trouble depending on location. I like to do it when I'm sunbathing on my roof terrace though lol.
Original post by ldsbabe
Well you've got to be careful where it is. Too many pervs and you could get in trouble depending on location. I like to do it when I'm sunbathing on my roof terrace though lol.

"That's victim blaming - we should be teaching MEN NOT TO LOOK!"
In b4 thirsty guys
Reply 5
Original post by Welsh_insomniac
"That's victim blaming - we should be teaching MEN NOT TO LOOK!"

Haha Amen to that!! But I'm realistic and know that that will never happen :P (unfortunately)
Original post by ldsbabe
Haha Amen to that!! But I'm realistic and know that that will never happen :P (unfortunately)

I was being sarcastic, unfortunately :p: I'm more of the kind of person that thinks people in general shouldn't feel ashamed of showing their naked bodies. OP should go to nude beaches more often. People find nudity normal there so it's not a 'taboo' or 'pervy' thing. It's just people being people.
Reply 7
I was being sarcastic, unfortunately :p: I'm more of the kind of person that thinks people in general shouldn't feel ashamed of showing their naked bodies. OP should go to nude beaches more often. People find nudity normal there so it's not a 'taboo' or 'pervy' thing. It's just people being people.

I agree. I don't think being naked is pervy, but as a woman, I'm sure I would be made to feel uncomfortable by men leering at me if I was on a beach topless.
Original post by ldsbabe
I agree. I don't think being naked is pervy, but as a woman, I'm sure I would be made to feel uncomfortable by men leering at me if I was on a beach topless.

Doesn't sound like you have a problem with women leering at you though :sexface:
Reply 9
Doesn't sound like you have a problem with women leering at you though :sexface:

Haha of course not!! :tongue:
Original post by ldsbabe
Haha of course not!! :tongue:

Dat matriarchy tho!
Not so much the nudity side of it and more the 'I don't want sunburn in delicate places' side..........

My mother always get hers out when we've gone on holiday and she has a lot to look at :wink: but it's never bothered her. Or me for that matter. I'd rather look at breasts instead of some men's big, horrible pot bellies and man boobs(which are usually a nice shade of pink.........).
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by laalNick
Not so much the nudity side of it and more the 'I don't want sunburn in delicate places' side..........

My mother always get hers out when we've gone on holiday and she has a lot to look at :wink: but it's never bothered her. Or me for that matter. I'd rather look at breasts instead of some men's big, horrible pot bellies and man boobs(which are usually a nice shade of pink.........).

You been paying attention?

Original post by laalNick

I find this worrying.
That's even worse then.

Reddit is such a better website :redface:
Original post by yodawg321
Reddit is such a better website :redface:

Reddit is a better website; without a doubt. TSR has a different purpose though. There's literally no point turning TSR into a retarded version of reddit where none of the memes originated from here and everyone is reposting something they saw from there a few days ago. It's just sad.
Nudity shouldn't be a problem, it shouldn't be an issue at all. The unfortunate side of things is that we as a society have sexualised nudity to huge proportions and we're also pretty repressed meaning that the sight of a person's body is scandalous. If you want to go topless, you should go topless. Maybe put up a sign beside you that says "It's only a human body, chill the f*ck out", shame the starers a wee bit.
No I'm sorry I would never, it's bad enough wearing 'provocative' clothing for girls these days without some perv using it as an excuse to sexually assault or rape you. This will definitely give them the green light.
I don't mind seeing people topless, regardless of gender. I wouldn't do it personally because I'm so pale and covered in freckles, I fry really quickly when I'm in the sun so I like to try and cover up as much as I can without melting lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest