The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Anyone going to study MSc Consumer Marketing and Product Development this September?

Hi!

Wanted to know if anyone is studying Consumer Marketing and Product Development at Sheffield Hallam this September??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SRN1701
Hi!

Wanted to know if anyone is studying Consumer Marketing and Product Development at Sheffield Hallam this September??

Giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see it :smile:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see it :smile:

Hey, thanks! I am starting to worry now if there is anyone else studying this or is it just me :tongue:
Original post by SRN1701
Hey, thanks! I am starting to worry now if there is anyone else studying this or is it just me :tongue:

Might just be that they haven't seen the thread yet! :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Might just be that they haven't seen the thread yet! :frown:

I am hoping it is that :|
Reply 5
Hi,

I'm also joining for MSc food consumer marketing and product development this september at SHU.
Reply 6
Original post by Shadham
Hi,

I'm also joining for MSc food consumer marketing and product development this september at SHU.

Hey

Finally! I was wondering how is there no one going for this course :tongue: Where are you going to stay?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
I have applied for university accommodations and waiting for allocation. and what about you? where are you staying
Reply 8
I will be staying at Leadmill point. Which halls have you applied for?
Reply 9
That's good man👍 I have applied for The Anvil and Central Quay..and also trying for The Forge through unitestudents.com...hoping to get a good accomodation..😉
Reply 10
Original post by Shadham
That's good man👍 I have applied for The Anvil and Central Quay..and also trying for The Forge through unitestudents.com...hoping to get a good accomodation..😉

Oh alright! All the best :smile:
Reply 11
Thank you:smile: where are you from and may i know your name? Im from India and my name is Shadham..:smile:
Hey all. I'm doing food consumer marketing as well! Thought I would be the only one in the course but hopefully found this thread! :smile:
Reply 13
Hi satya , good to see you here😄 r u from India ?
Reply 14
Original post by Shadham
Thank you:smile: where are you from and may i know your name? Im from India and my name is Shadham..:smile:

Hi Shadham, Shivani here! I am from India as well. All set? Done with visa?
Reply 15
Hi shivani, ya I'm done with my visa and I have booked my flight on 15th sep. What abt u?
Reply 16
Original post by Shadham
Hi shivani, ya I'm done with my visa and I have booked my flight on 15th sep. What abt u?

Oh wow! That's nice. I am still waiting for my visa, should hopefully come through this week.
Reply 17
Hope you get it soon👍 shivani what u did in ur UG? Because I'm a computer science graduate in engineering and I'm shifting fields...I'm worrying abt the course a lot..
Original post by Shadham
Hi satya , good to see you here������ r u from India ?

Hey Shadham. I am from India! Where are you put up here?
Reply 19
Original post by Shadham
Hope you get it soon👍 shivani what u did in ur UG? Because I'm a computer science graduate in engineering and I'm shifting fields...I'm worrying abt the course a lot..

Yes I hope too :smile:
And that is quite a shift, I have already done my masters in food processing, this is my second masters.

Quick Reply