The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by blackorchard_01
Aren't all middle easterns Arab?

haha no, there is arabs ,turkish, persians and jews.
im honest south asian girls are my type, but any east asian girl who is 9/10 looking will beat them by a mile no doubt, unfortuantly they're rare man, but when i do see one, god damn man.
(edited 9 years ago)
white i suppose, because the majority of the people i know/see are white.
Original post by slade p
haha no, there is arabs ,turkish, persians and jews.

Why is that funny dufus 😐

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 165
Original post by blackorchard_01
Why is that funny dufus ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

because you thought everyone in middle east is arab.
Probably attracted to South asian and black guys the most. Not too keen on white guys.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 167
Original post by teenhorrorstory
I dont think so no. Afghans are Middle Eastern but they are not Arab.

what ethnicity are you and who are you attracted to the most?
(edited 9 years ago)
It's a tie between mixed and East Asian for me.
:tongue: Them genes doe.
Original post by Lil3utterfly
It's a tie between mixed and East Asian for me.
:tongue: Them genes doe.

Lol, I had to give you a rep for that one. XD
Original post by Wonderer1
Lol, I had to give you a rep for that one. XD

Hahaha, what have I done to earn a rep? :colondollar:
Hahaha, what have I done to earn a rep? :colondollar:

For having a similar preference to me but putting it down better than I did. It literally made me lol. :biggrin:
For having a similar preference to me but putting it down better than I did. It literally made me lol. :biggrin:

Reading your reply made me smile, i'm giving you a rep also. :wink:
Reading your reply made me smile, i'm giving you a rep also. :wink:

Lol, thanks. :biggrin:
Lol, thanks. :biggrin:

You're welcome~ :tongue:
Reply 175
You can't just have black. East Africans are completely different to the rest of Africa. The same way South Asians are different to the rest of Asia. Yo Ass Needs To Get Educated Son
Original post by Ümmm
You can't just have black. East Africans are completely different to the rest of Africa. The same way South Asians are different to the rest of Asia. Yo Ass Needs To Get Educated Son

nobody cares about east africans enough.

many young somalis in the uk say they are black.
others say they are mixed arab and black. so you could tick mixed for that.
others claim they are arab but they stay quiet over here in europe because they know everyone would laugh at them for being blatant wannabes.
others claim that somalis are some sort of unique racial anomaly in their own right.

but yea.

they are either just black (as in could pass for black) wannabe arabs with an identity crisis.

or they actually look like arabs and then try to claim their black over here.

but then again even portuguese people try to class them selves as "people of colour" when they're in the uk
You could find out beauty in any ethnicity IMO.
Reply 178
Original post by Mick.w
nobody cares about east africans enough.

many young somalis in the uk say they are black.
others say they are mixed arab and black. so you could tick mixed for that.
others claim they are arab but they stay quiet over here in europe because they know everyone would laugh at them for being blatant wannabes.
others claim that somalis are some sort of unique racial anomaly in their own right.

but yea.

they are either just black (as in could pass for black) wannabe arabs with an identity crisis.

or they actually look like arabs and then try to claim their black over here.

but then again even portuguese people try to class them selves as "people of colour" when they're in the uk

You make is seem like there is only one country in East Africa lol. We are horners indigenous to East Africa. The reason they call them selfs Arabs is because they people all Muslims descended from Arabs.. Btw I was just messing about I can see only Asians use this site. They are scared of Africans why would they date them.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ümmm
You make is seem like there is only one country in East Africa lol. We are horners indigenous to East Africa. The reason they call them selfs Arabs is because they people all Muslims descended from Arabs.

pretty much. no one cares about eritrea or djbouti.

and for the most part in the west people are quite unaware that sudanese and ethiopians are not black.

its general ignorance with a shared understanding.

just like how when you say east african you don't mean south sudan, kenya, uganda, tanzania, mozambique madagascar or egypt.

you don't mean black people you mean afro-asiatics when you say east african.

Latest

Trending

Trending