The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Barnes 2014/15!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LucyI2412
Lucy, 18 (nearly 19), C 028, Foundation Year :smile: Hello!

We're neighbours!! I'm in room 27, apparently it's on the top floor :P
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by BethanyMiller_
I'm in the same block as you, I think I'm in flat 24 if I'm remembering right, we could end up on the same floor!

Sweet, what are you studying?
Original post by ChloeSophia
We're neighbours!! I'm in room 27, apparently it's on the top floor :P

Awesome! I suppose I'll see you in September then :smile: Have you already visited Keele or seen the sort of rooms we'll be in? I currently live in Belgium so I haven't been able to visit yet.
Hi guys!

Would you be so kind as to check out the new connect pages to find other people who have applied for the same courses as you!

Or in your case, people who will be going to your university! If everyone gets connecting you can make friends before Uni even starts, or help people applying to your uni for your course :biggrin:

Would be a great help.
Awesome! I suppose I'll see you in September then :smile: Have you already visited Keele or seen the sort of rooms we'll be in? I currently live in Belgium so I haven't been able to visit yet.

Yes aha definitely! Yeah I went in March to visit and it was really nice, a bit out of town but everything there you need :smile: didn't see the rooms we will be in though :/ oh wow! So how long have you lived there for? Or are you from
Belgium originally?
Yes aha definitely! Yeah I went in March to visit and it was really nice, a bit out of town but everything there you need :smile: didn't see the rooms we will be in though :/ oh wow! So how long have you lived there for? Or are you from
Belgium originally?

I was born in Belgium but my family is originally from England. :smile: I'm going to visit Keele in two weeks, I'm hoping I might be able to have a look at the rooms, given it's the holidays and I'm assuming most students won't actually be there :tongue:
X block - 017 - studying medicine! 22yrs!
I was born in Belgium but my family is originally from England. :smile: I'm going to visit Keele in two weeks, I'm hoping I might be able to have a look at the rooms, given it's the holidays and I'm assuming most students won't actually be there :tongue:

Wow - I'm jealous! :smile: That'll be good then, let us know what they're like! Try and get into Barnes aha, literally no pictures anywhere :P
Original post by BethanyMiller_
I'm going to be in Block H, i'm studying Environment and Sustainability, bring on freshers!!

Im in block H too, in which room are you?
Original post by carney3006
I'm in block H flat 22, studying medicine :-)

Hi neighbour!! :smile: im in block H too, flat 27. Biochemistry and psychology; im spanish

Are u going to the open day on 17th?? Me too!! :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by KerrieT
Hi, what room number? :smile:

Reply 32
Original post by jess2411

Coolcool. I'm doing psychology too with criminology but I'm in 063 :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by KerrieT
Coolcool. I'm doing psychology too with criminology but I'm in 063 :smile:

Nice :smile: have you got an unconditional offer?
Just created this thread to see who is in Barnes, particularly other freshers! I am Block C 027 and will be studying Computer Science and Maths. Who else is in Barnes? :smile:

Hi :smile: Gonna be a fresher too! I'm at Barnes X, I'm international
Original post by Laaauuuraaaaa
Are u going to the open day on 17th?? Me too!! :smile:

I am! Maybe I'll see you there :smile:
Original post by sarah :)
Barnes X, studying medicine! :smile:

Hi :smile: I'm Crystal, 18. I'm going to be at Barnes X too, room 010!! Very happy to start at Keele :biggrin:
Original post by jess2411
Hey I'm block x studying psychology :smile:

Block X too! :biggrin:
Lucy, 18 (nearly 19), C 028, Foundation Year :smile: Hello!

I'm going to be doing the Foundation Year too! :smile: I'm 18, international student.
Original post by crystalcollado
Hi :smile: Gonna be a fresher too! I'm at Barnes X, I'm international

Awesome! Where are you from? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest