The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Cutty Sark Room

I've just received an offer for a room at Cutty Sark! Anybody else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Just a quick reminder...

We know you're excited about finding out where you're going to be living in halls, and that you want to find your new flatmates, but, for your own safety,

Please don't post your new address

Your flat number and room number is where you will be living for the next year, so if you wouldn't post your current / mum's address on TSR, please don't post the specifics of where you will be living in halls.

If you do want to find your flatmates, please use the PM system to discuss your flat / room number.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Origami Bullets
Universities Section Leader
(edited 9 years ago)
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Already accepted the offer for Cutty Sark :smile:
Cutty Sark is lovely accommodation, 5 minutes from the uni and underneath a Weatherspoons.

Make sure you check out the comedy club 'up the creek' which is just over the road. Its awesome.
I'm really looking forward to it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
About to accept now, what are you guys studying?
Media Arts Production, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im doing media communications, havent met that many people doing the same. Only one person really. Also there isnt much going on on the internet regarding greenwich uni, students, life, etc. Hopefully it doesnt reflect reality of uninvolved uninterested ppl haha.
:rofl: I thought you were talking about the actual ship, I was like wtf? XD.
(edited 9 years ago)
Haha it will be fine when we start! Check the Facebook page for freshers, there's quite a few people commenting on there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending