The Student Room Group

I just saw one of my school bullies working in Primark.

It's the greatest feeling ever. I almost approached him to see if he remembers me but I have anxiety so I just laughed at him from a distance and soldiered on.

Point of this thread is to convey that yes it does get better. :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Go and complain about him to his manager:colone:
You soo should have brought the whole primark and made him scan all of it and then say opps i wasnt suppose to buy all of this and then make him cancel yoir order.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by toonervoustotalk
You soo should have brought the whole primark and made him scan all of it and then say opps i wasnt suppose to buy all of this and then make him cancel yoir order.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wanted to believe me I did but I have really bad anxiety and I feared that I may regress back to the timid little boy I was back in secondary school when I hear the bully's voice.
Original post by moonriver96
Go and complain about him to his manager:colone:

I don't want bad juju
Reply 4
plot twist, working in Primark to fund his PhD

wot
Original post by Armin.
I wanted to believe me I did but I have really bad anxiety and I feared that I may regress back to the timid little boy I was back in secondary school when I hear the bully's voice.

I don't want bad juju

But revenge is the sweetest :yes:
How has it got better if you're still bitter over it and are still too scared to approach him? It sounds like it's about time for you to forgive him and move on with your life instead of laughing about what he's doing with his.
Jealous of your school bully; so hard to find a job for the summer, I'd love to work at Primark. :frown:
Whats wrong with working in primark?
Original post by Armin.
It's the greatest feeling ever. I almost approached him to see if he remembers me but I have anxiety so I just laughed at him from a distance and soldiered on.

Best thing I've read today :lol:
Original post by Armin.

You unemployed?
Original post by Secretnerd123
Whats wrong with working in primark?

What's good about working is primark? That would get you a quicker answer!
Reply 12
Original post by ArtGoblin
How has it got better if you're still bitter over it and are still too scared to approach him? It sounds like it's about time for you to forgive him and move on with your life instead of laughing about what he's doing with his.

Why should I take the higher moral ground and forgive him. I have moved on, I have turned my life around and I'm at university studying for a medical degree that I absolutely love...and hate at times. :smile:

I'm not bitter. Reveling in the misery of someone who has tormented me for years is a normal response. It seems like you're applying pseudoscience to try to rationalise my behaviour as wholly insecure when in truth I am working on myself. I have anxiety.

Original post by Apocrypha
You unemployed?

At uni on a summer break. Why?

Original post by Architecture-er
Best thing I've read today :lol:

I actually contemplated approaching him for a solid 10 minutes but then I decided that I have more to lose than gain should I regress back into the dark anxiety that has crippled me for years.
Reply 13
What if it's just a summer job and he's doing like medicine at Cambridge?
Maybe, just maybe he's working at Primark over the summer while at University too?

Never judge a book book completely by it's cover.
Original post by Armin.
Why should I take the higher moral ground and forgive him. I have moved on, I have turned my life around and I'm at university studying for a medical degree that I absolutely love...and hate at times. :smile:

I'm not bitter. Reveling in the misery of someone who has tormented me for years is a normal response. It seems like you're applying pseudoscience to try to rationalise my behaviour as wholly insecure when in truth I am working on myself. I have anxiety.

At uni on a summer break. Why?

I actually contemplated approaching him for a solid 10 minutes but then I decided that I have more to lose than gain should I regress back into the dark anxiety that has crippled me for years.

Youre laughing at someone else when youre already in 13 grand of debt? Just because youre at university does not mean you are above anyone else. Especially those who work, just saying..
Original post by chemistrykid123
What's good about working is primark? That would get you a quicker answer!

Can't tell if you're being serious here..? :lol: A job's a job. I worked at Primark before starting medicine at uni and the wages I saved up helped immensely this year. Job snobbery isn't cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by Xotol
What if it's just a summer job and he's doing like medicine at Cambridge?

That would be extremely unfortunate since I study medicine at a less *cough* prestigious university and to add fuel to the fire I spent the best part of my day imagining how horrible and unfortunate his life has become.
Reply 18
Original post by A_Howells
Maybe, just maybe he's working at Primark over the summer while at University too?

Never judge a book book completely by it's cover.

Will you just let me have this ONE victory even if it's imagined? People always want to tear me down.
Original post by Armin.

I'm not bitter. Reveling in the misery of someone who has tormented me for years is a normal response. It seems like you're applying pseudoscience to try to rationalise my behaviour as wholly insecure when in truth I am working on myself. I have anxiety..

It would probably make you happier. Holding onto all that anger about something that doesn't (or shouldn't) matter anymore isn't good for anyone. The guy may have changed for all you know - I spoke to a school bully about a year ago and he admitted he was a dick in school and apologised. Then he sold me some weed. It made me feel really good to know how much had changed since school.

Quick Reply

Latest