The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

will I get my place confirmed soon?

I had my insurance choice confirmed nearly two weeks ago but my firm choice hasn't been confirmed? :confused: :confused:
Reply 1
I'm the same way at the moment Kelly, I think it simply depends how long your results take to process, my friend (Was on the same course as me in college and he's going Leeds as well) had his place confirmed a few day's back
If it gets to results day (August 22nd) and still haven't heard anything, you should ring up :smile:
Until then just stay calm, you'll be fine
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Ahh right :smile: I'm trying to stay calm but finding it weird how my insurance has been changed but not my first :/
Reply 3
I am the same my insurance place was confirmed weeks ago but still waiting on my firm choice :/
Reply 4
UCAS track is down at the moment because (i think, may be wrong) the Scottish highers are coming in, then it will be open for the unis to alter statuses again, but if you are waiting on exam results and you have a conditional firm offer, they will not update until exam results day. If you are that concerned, you can contact the university, they should be used to people worrying... try not to - I know it's hard - but if you met all the criteria it will eventually say it.

( been through uni once before, about to do a second degree, so it's my second 'waiting for UCAS')
Original post by EL704
UCAS track is down at the moment because (i think, may be wrong) the Scottish highers are coming in, then it will be open for the unis to alter statuses again, but if you are waiting on exam results and you have a conditional firm offer, they will not update until exam results day. If you are that concerned, you can contact the university, they should be used to people worrying... try not to - I know it's hard - but if you met all the criteria it will eventually say it.

( been through uni once before, about to do a second degree, so it's my second 'waiting for UCAS')

So now it's just waiting for it to change then I guess :/
Reply 6
Original post by kellymahomet123
So now it's just waiting for it to change then I guess :/

Try not to get down about it, results day on the 14th will be when it's back up and usually - if the site doesn't crash too often! - it'll be altered by the end of the day. Don't be disheartened! :hugs:

haha... this will cheer you up... instead of hugs, I originally - accidentally... dodgy eyes, clicked this ....:hump: oopsy!
Original post by EL704
Try not to get down about it, results day on the 14th will be when it's back up and usually - if the site doesn't crash too often! - it'll be altered by the end of the day. Don't be disheartened! :hugs:

haha... this will cheer you up... instead of hugs, I originally - accidentally... dodgy eyes, clicked this ....:hump: oopsy!

Hahahaaha :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by kellymahomet123
Hahahaaha :smile:

Oh God!!! I humped a poor stranger on TSR!!!!!
Reply 9
I actually went on to the university's site and got my place accepted that way randomly enough aha

Quick Reply

Latest