The Student Room Group

Have you ever wet or pooed yourself?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VannR
I once completed destroyed my underwear and trousers. I was 12 and was going with my family to view a house. It took 4 hours to get there, all the while I needed to go but there was no opportunity to at any point (public transport). I had eaten some that 'salad sprinkle' stuff the night before, you know, the little pumpkin and sunflower seeds stuff, and it really did not agree with me.

Anyway, I'm doing my best to hold it in, but I'm reaching the limit of human fortitude after 4 hours of what is probably the closest that a man can get to labour pains. We're almost there, just walking through the back streets to the house when my body gives way to the impending storm. I was mortified. I was several hours from home, in a strange place with pants and trousers full of very strong-smelling s**t. I had failed. At that moment, in vain, I closed my eyes and wished so hard that it was the next morning, when the inevitable embarrassment and hardship I was about to face was already over.

Luckily, the man who was showing us the property was patient enough to wait while I used the house's bathroom and attempted to wash the mess off myself and finish up as I was nowhere near done (though he did not understand the full extent of what had happened: he thought I had an upset stomach). I then walked downwind of everyone else until we reached a retail park, where my Mum bought me some new trousers that I changed into in the M&S toilets.

I don't eat salad sprinkle anymore.

Top that :cool:

hahahhahaha, wow, thanks for that
Um, yes. The joys of having a bladder that doesn't work properly.
Yesss!! Oh god soo many time’s btw I have a bladder problem so I do it all the time. Once in year 6 I was in the middle of SATS and 1 of my teachers didn’t know I was allowed to go to the toilet so she made me hold it and I wet myself as I asked her for a 10th time and she was just like oh (my names) peed her pants and everyone saw and heard as I was told to go out of the class and I was wearing grey trousers so yea

Quick Reply

Latest