The Student Room Group

Have you ever wet or pooed yourself?

Have you ever failed to make it to a toilet (post diaper age) and had an accident. Its the most embarrassing thing ever at the time but on reflection can be funny. It happened to me last year. I had the runs and was locked outside my house... was not good. I filled my pants and had to wait 40mins for my mum to get home :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

How can it be funny? It's ****ing disgusting.
Original post by Mase2000
Have you ever failed to make it to a toilet (post diaper age) and had an accident. Its the most embarrassing thing ever at the time but on reflection can be funny. It happened to me last year. I had the runs and was locked outside my house... was not good. I filled my pants and had to wait 40mins for my mum to get home :colondollar:

Please God tell me you didn't sit down on the doorstep...
Reply 3
Original post by alexmufc1995
Please God tell me you didn't sit down on the doorstep...

Not the doorstep but on the front garden wall.
When I was little, I woke up in the middle of the night bursting for the toilet. Ran into the bathroom & emptied my bladder. Then felt a weird warmth and realised I'd forgotten to pull my pyjamas down first. :frown:
Not the doorstep but on the front garden wall.

So you sat on something after you'd s**t yourself?

I don't know why, but I find that the worst part :lol:
Unless you have superior bowel control, everyone has.

Our infant school had a really retarded toilet system in that you could only go at certain times, and god forbid you needed to go just before the bell for the end of break rang.

One time the headteacher was giving some kind of speech and I really needed to go. Like, really need to go. My 5 year old self thought that it would be a brilliant idea to take a poo in the corner of the playground by the shed. Which would've been grand, except if someone turned around they would've seen me.
I done my business ninja-style, and was just wiping myself off with some leaves when the headteacher saw me, drew attention to the entire school as to what I was doing, then rushed over, pulled me away by the arm, and... I don't remember the rest. Must've repressed it out of embarrassment. Needless to say it's a memory I have no intention of ever revisiting :h:
That wasn't the only time I **** myself at that school either, the toilet system was draconian.

If anyone else has a more embarrassing story than that, do tell.

Edit: There was also the time I was really wasted and must've thought that my mates' armchair looked suspiciously like a toilet. That became "my armchair", after I'd marked my territory all over it. Luckily for everyone involved by that point I was basically pissing water, so no harm done other than mental scarring of anyone in that room who was still awake.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by alexmufc1995
So you sat on something after you'd s**t yourself?

I don't know why, but I find that the worst part :lol:

Have you ever sh*t yourself? When you do it can't get much worse.
Reply 8
I don't see how it is possible.
Original post by Dinaa
I don't see how it is possible.
don't lie, I've seen the hidden stash of nappies in your room Hey look everyone! Dina is a bed-wetter !

We all did when we were babies.
Reply 11
Original post by de_coinies
don't lie, I've seen the hidden stash of nappies in your room Hey look everyone! Dina is a bed-wetter !

My room is big. I'm sorry. I told you i'd keep your in my room too.. But yours just.. ugh its kinda stinky :redface:

Mine smells like roses <3

I hope it didn't distract you.. From when we was doing.. this n that :sexface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Dinaa
My room is big. I'm sorry. I told you i'd keep your in my room too.. But yours just.. ugh its kinda stinky :redface:

Mine smells like roses <3

I hope it didn't distract you.. From when we was doing.. this n that :sexface:

Do you flirt with every guy on TSR?
Yeah just now
Reply 14
Original post by Armin.
Do you flirt with every guy on TSR?

No. Do you stalk me?
went to great yamouth a few summers ago, I feel asleep on a deck chair in the sun, I woke up completely burnt feeling sick. I went to McDonalds with my friend when we came off the beach, soon as I swallowed some food I followed through so I rushed to the toilets. The door wouldn't shut properly so I'm sat there holding it with one hand, I realized there was no loo roll so I couldn't wipe my arse. As I flushed my liqiudy **** overflowed out of the toilet and everywhere on the floor, I ran out grabbing mcdonalds napkins with my arse out and yeah that is the story...
Reply 16
Original post by Wilsoncw1997
We all did when we were babies.

True, but I'm asking if you ever wet or soiled your pants not your diapers.
Reply 17
the greatest trick that the devil ever played was convincing the world that ****ting oneself only happens to other people
Reply 18
I used to always **** myself. Then I wrote my name on my babysitter's walls with poo when I was like 3. I was such a little **** :colone:
Reply 19
I had diarheoa (sorry about spelling), I sneezed and it all came out :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest