The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Who's staying in Glasgow Caledonian Court Accommodation?

Would be nice to meet people staying in the same halls :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Mee :smile: what u studying?
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
Have you guys heard from them yet or are you just hoping? I have no idea if I've got in there or not yet!
I've submitted the application but not heard from them yet... it's so stressful!
Reply 4
I was offered a place about a month ago and secured it when I paid my deposit a couple of weeks ago
I submitted my application on the 15th of July, probably it is for this that they didn't replay to me yet!
Reply 6
Ah yeah probs, I had to respond by 18th July with my deposit otherwise I lost my room, every time I emailed them they couldn't give me much info, they must be v busy
Reply 7
hey!

I'm hopefully staying her(results depending).

I had to have my deposit and forms in by July 9th, and found about about a week later rather I had a place of accommodation. I'll be studying Multimedia Journalism :smile: what are you guys studying?
Reply 8
Original post by JustJade
hey!

I had to have my deposit and forms in by July 9th, and found about about a week later rather I had a place of accommodation. I'll be studying Multimedia Journalism :smile: what are you guys studying?

I'm going to be studying oral health sciences :smile: where are u coming from?
Reply 9
If you haven't heard from them email them. I emailed yesterday and they replied back today but I got rejected. Hopefully you guys have better luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Juicy4803
I'm going to be studying oral health sciences :smile: where are u coming from?

ace! I'm coming from Aberdeenshire, you? Would be nice to know someone when I/If i go.. so nervous!
ace! I'm coming from Aberdeenshire, you? Would be nice to know someone when I/If i go.. so nervous!

Same here, I'm coming from Newcastle so don't know anyone either lol. I haven't even seen the rooms in cale court yet, hope they're nice :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Juicy4803
Same here, I'm coming from Newcastle so don't know anyone either lol. I haven't even seen the rooms in cale court yet, hope they're nice :smile:

no either have I.. but I think they're pretty modern so will be nice! when do you move in? :smile:
I'm not sure when everyone's moving in, maybes the 13 sept, I don't wanna be sitting there on my own lol when will u be moving in ?
Reply 14
hey!

I am am also going to be staying in halls and am studying multimedia journalism, glad to be aware of 1 person on my course! :smile:
Reply 15
I was thinking of moving when the rent starts in 6th September. Anyone else confused as to how to set up the rent payments and what to do after they have paid their deposit? Do u have to wait for an invoice or do u set up the rent payments without it?
Reply 16
Original post by Emma_1D
I was thinking of moving when the rent starts in 6th September. Anyone else confused as to how to set up the rent payments and what to do after they have paid their deposit? Do u have to wait for an invoice or do u set up the rent payments without it?

hey! I'm moving in on the 6th also! we should meet up as I'm so worried I won't know anyone! I have no idea, they haven't quite said anything, but because I don't find out if I get into uni until Tuesday, I almost guessed that they'd tell us when we get there kinda thing :smile: x
Reply 17
hey! I'm moving in on the 6th also! we should meet up as I'm so worried I won't know anyone! I have no idea, they haven't quite said anything, but because I don't find out if I get into uni until Tuesday, I almost guessed that they'd tell us when we get there kinda thing :smile: x

Heey, that sounds like a great idea! I am going to phone them but I can't get through - just have to keep trying I guess. Good luck for tomorrow hope you get in! I would do what I am doing and phone to find out x :smile:
I'm moving in on the 13th, when is the freshers? :smile:
Reply 19
I'm not moving into the halls as wasn't given a place but I am staying in St Andrews Court. Is anyone else studying child nursing?

Quick Reply

Latest