The Student Room Group

I'm extremely desperate to be loved by a man.

I don't feel depressed, I just feeling really really lonely/unloved. And when I think about how I'm unlikely to ever be in a relationship, I start feeling very very sad rather than just alone. It hurts, please help, all that

Scroll to see replies

Why are you unlikely to ever be I'm a relationship? Everybody has a desirable quality :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by thechemistress
Why are you unlikely to ever be I'm a relationship? Everybody has a desirable quality :smile:

honestly because I'm so weird, cringe-worthy, ugly, unbeautiful, creepy, insecure, controlling, desperate, unestablished, unambitious, lack any decent personality features, physically unappealing (very), the list is endless really
How old are you?
Reply 4
Original post by louieee
I don't feel depressed, I just feeling really really lonely/unloved. And when I think about how I'm unlikely to ever be in a relationship, I start feeling very very sad rather than just alone. It hurts, please help, all that

Look at all the couples in the world, heck even in your town. There's bound to be someone for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Patience is a virtue. All good things come to those who wait and if not go out and grab it!
Reply 6
poor guy, im sure you will find someone, stay optimistic.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Dilzo999
How old are you?

17, so yea I'm still young but I expect I'll get worse in the future
Reply 8
Original post by slade p
poor girl, im sure you will find someone, stay optimistic.

eh
Reply 9
Original post by louieee
eh

typo
Reply 10
Original post by louieee

That's very sad. All I can say is that I can completely and utterly relate, I'm exactly the same. Especially to the parts in bold. I'm extremely desperate to be loved by a woman.

Sorry. I'm not of any help.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by slade p
typo

lol k
Reply 12
Original post by Stinkum
That's very sad. All I can say is that I can completely and utterly relate, I'm exactly the same. Especially to the parts in bold. I'm extremely desperate to be loved by a woman.

Sorry. I'm not of any help.

:'(
Reply 13
So close to crying right now.
ur 17 ffs
Reply 15
Worry 'bout that education first
Worry about relationships after

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by louieee
honestly because I'm so weird, cringe-worthy, ugly, unbeautiful, creepy, insecure, controlling, desperate, unestablished, unambitious, lack any decent personality features, physically unappealing (very), the list is endless really

I can definitely empathise. Somedays I feel so hideous and unlovable that I don't even want to get up in the mornings. It's crushing, I know. But what you need to remember is that you can only see your negative traits. I promise you, you have so much that's positive about you- you're just overlooking it. You are definitely not unlovable, nobody is :smile:
Original post by A100whoo
ur 17 ffs

Original post by TheVth
Worry 'bout that education first
Worry about relationships after

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't be horrible. This is clearly not only about a relationship, but also low self-esteem and self-worth.
Reply 18
Original post by thechemistress
I can definitely empathise. Somedays I feel so hideous and unlovable that I don't even want to get up in the mornings. It's crushing, I know. But what you need to remember is that you can only see your negative traits. I promise you, you have so much that's positive about you- you're just overlooking it. You are definitely not unlovable, nobody is :smile:

you're lying :/
Original post by louieee
you're lying :/

I'm not at all. Everybody has positive traits about them, you just don't know/realise what yours are :smile: If you truly were a horrible, disgusting person, you wouldn't have any friends, would you? So there definitely is good to you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest