The Student Room Group

I hate all of my best friends.. Do I have a *******?

Anon because my current best friend follows me on here.

Every single best friend I have had, I've hated. I've had 3 that I can remember- the most recent two being the most hated. My most recent two best friends are still my best friends, even though I can't stand their guts. I'll talk about each one individually.
Best friend 1 is a girl. We became best friends in year 7, and for about a year I was enamoured with her. She was everything I wanted in a best friend. By year 9, the spell was broken. It's been a downward spiral from there. She's attention seeking, btichy, annoying and enjoys making sly comments that are supposed to be nice but are really actually horrible.
Best friend 2 is a guy. We became best friends in year 9 after dating for about a month and a bit. Where do I even start with him? HE'S SO ****ING ANNOYING. He's more sensitive than I am, gets upset when I don't reply to his texts, stupid, constantly talking about he's upset about some random **** which I really do not give a flying **** about.
The weird thing is that I get on so much better with people that are not my best friends. I have absolutely nothing in common with my best friends. They don't enjoy gaming, watching anime, reading or anything I like, really.

So my question is whether I have a *******? It's not exactly normal to hate your best friends. I have several good friends that could technically be considered to be best friends, but I'm always wary of labelling them as best friends incase I start to hate them.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
*******? Why does ******* keep being changed to a load of stars?
Reply 2
I'm saying P.R.O.B.L.E.M by the way. For some reason, typing it is censored.
Reply 3
Worked out that p r o b l e m has a *******

Anyways can anybody help?
How can they be your best friend if you hate them?
Reply 5
Original post by Add!ction
How can they be your best friend if you hate them?

That's just what everybody refers to them as. We are known as the best friends. It's a real *******
Original post by Anonymous
That's just what everybody refers to them as. We are known as the best friends. It's a real *******

Just don't talk to them? Break away.
If you want advice, why are you swearing?
Reply 8
Original post by Dilzo999
If you want advice, why are you swearing?

I'm not, the word p r o b l e m keep showing up as stars. *******. See?
Reply 9
I'm not, the word p r o b l e m keep showing up as stars. *******. See?

That means you are swearing...
Why is P. R O. B. L. E. M. in ******** .

Posted from TSR iPad

I just wanted to check. As you were.

Yep.

I had to check for myself. Didn't know if it was a troll.

Just checking
You don't have a *******. School friends are essentially friends of convenience. Hopefully once you hit university and have a larger pool to choose from you'll be able to find friends who share your interests.*

*This depends largely on making an effort to seek them out. It would help to join an anime or book club, etc...

Yup!

Why is it censored, are the powers that be messing with us?!
Anon because my current best friend follows me on here.

Every single best friend I have had, I've hated. I've had 3 that I can remember- the most recent two being the most hated. My most recent two best friends are still my best friends, even though I can't stand their guts. I'll talk about each one individually.
Best friend 1 is a girl. We became best friends in year 7, and for about a year I was enamoured with her. She was everything I wanted in a best friend. By year 9, the spell was broken. It's been a downward spiral from there. She's attention seeking, btichy, annoying and enjoys making sly comments that are supposed to be nice but are really actually horrible.
Best friend 2 is a guy. We became best friends in year 9 after dating for about a month and a bit. Where do I even start with him? HE'S SO ****ING ANNOYING. He's more sensitive than I am, gets upset when I don't reply to his texts, stupid, constantly talking about he's upset about some random **** which I really do not give a flying **** about.
The weird thing is that I get on so much better with people that are not my best friends. I have absolutely nothing in common with my best friends. They don't enjoy gaming, watching anime, reading or anything I like, really.

So my question is whether I have a *******? It's not exactly normal to hate your best friends. I have several good friends that could technically be considered to be best friends, but I'm always wary of labelling them as best friends incase I start to hate them.

travel around the world meet new people. You've outgrown what seem negative influences
Reply 19
p r o b l e m

Get a mod on this hype

Latest

Trending

Trending