The Student Room Group

I stabbed myself in the eye with a fork and fed it to the dog, ask me anything

Well every eye and their dog is doing one of these threads...
Reply 1
What breed of hypothetical dog was it?
Are you dead? Did The Vampire bite you?
Original post by Amphiprion

I don't know what to do with myself.
---
You went to Portsmouth? What did you do?
Original post by janicee
I don't know what to do with myself.
---
You went to Portsmouth? What did you do?

Nowhere near as interesting as it sounds.

http://www.port.ac.uk/courses/biological-sciences/bsc-hons-marine-biology/

I'm crossing over to medicine in 2015.
Reply 6
What colour was your dog? And what breed are your eyes?
Nowhere near as interesting as it sounds.

http://www.port.ac.uk/courses/biological-sciences/bsc-hons-marine-biology/

I'm crossing over to medicine in 2015.

That does seem really cool O.O that actually frightens me because I'm afraid I'll pick something and dislike the course later D: could you not have changed the course in the first month or the first two weeks or something?
All AMA threads should have titles like this one.
Original post by janicee
That does seem really cool O.O that actually frightens me because I'm afraid I'll pick something and dislike the course later D: could you not have changed the course in the first month or the first two weeks or something?

I wanted to do Marine. It wasn't all that bad it's just not the dolphins, wales, sharks and turtle rides with a Mojito on the beach that everyone, including myself at one point, thinks it is :frown:

I have career options in marine bio I just want to switch to medicine, partly because of how much I enjoyed the elments of marine bio which overlapped with human physiology. I also feel medicine is a career I'm far more suited to. I want something thats going to be relentless, difficult and challenging which also includes lots of contact with people and the biology that I enjoy.

Better than environmental consultancy anyway which is what I'd be doing with my marine bio degree.
I wanted to do Marine. It wasn't all that bad it's just not the dolphins, wales, sharks and turtle rides with a Mojito on the beach that everyone, including myself at one point, thinks it is :frown:

I have career options in marine bio I just want to switch to medicine, partly because of how much I enjoyed the elments of marine bio which overlapped with human physiology. I also feel medicine is a career I'm far more suited to. I want something thats going to be relentless, difficult and challenging which also includes lots of contact with people and the biology that I enjoy.

Better than environmental consultancy anyway which is what I'd be doing with my marine bio degree.

Aw haha, at least you still liked it ^-^ but I'm glad you know what you want to do now. Wow really? You want something that's harder? :redface: I'm completely worried I'll find the course I'm doing too hard xD

Yeah I'm guessing companies aren't really keen on marine bio but then I'm pretty sure they're not keen on architects either :tongue:
Even if it took an extra year, it's still really good you've found what you want to do in life ^-^

Quick Reply

Latest