The Student Room Group

Was Einstein a plagiarist.

Poll

Was Einstein a plagiarist?

There is evidence all throughout the net: this, for example.
Question one: was he?
Question two: how was Einstein able to fool our entire society, and the scientific community?
Original post by RocketCiaranJ
There are many reasons for Einstein's ability to do this.

Many assumed anything anti-Einstein to be Nazi propaganda.

He formed a role model for kids everywhere.

Following the Nazi holocaust, speaking out against the Jewish genius was a total NO NO, for anyone.

The science was sound, and thus he tricked the scientific community. There was no way for them to know the origin of his theory.

Anyway, thread started.

But these people who supposedly came before him, surely they could speak out and prove they had come up with the theory first.

Also I actually do think most of the bad things you'll hear about Einstein stem from Nazi propaganda.

I think Einstein is probably only as indebted to those scientists who came before him as others would be to Euclid or Pythagoras.
Original post by RayApparently
But these people who supposedly came before him, surely they could speak out and prove they had come up with the theory first.

Also I actually do think most of the bad things you'll hear about Einstein stem from Nazi propaganda.

I think Einstein is probably only as indebted to those scientists who came before him as others would be to Euclid or Pythagoras.

The people that came before him had died a long time ago.
Your evidence is a book which costs over £1,000 brand new. Sounds like a scam to me.
Original post by DiddyDec
Your evidence is a book which costs over £1,000 brand new. Sounds like a scam to me.

Try this.
Original post by RocketCiaranJ
There is evidence all throughout the net: this, for example.
Question one: was he?
Question two: how was Einstein able to fool our entire society, and the scientific community?

He was a feminist
Original post by democracyforum
He was a feminist

Alright? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending