The Student Room Group

Woman dies after dog sex in Limerick

http://gawker.com/5819464/woman-dies-of-allergic-reaction-to-the-dog-she-had-sex-with

http://www.joe.ie/news-politics/curr...-sex-0013864-1

A 43-year old woman died after suffering a massive allergic reaction brought on after she had sex with a dog in Limerick.

The woman, a mother of four children, suffered the reaction to the dog’s semen after willingly engaging in sex acts with the Alsatian dog in a house in the Patrickswell area of the county.

The woman passed away in October 2008, shortly after intercourse with the dog, and after a three-year investigation it was confirmed that her death occurred due to an adverse reaction suffered after having sex with the animal.

An ambulance was called to an address in Patickswell at approximately 7.30pm on the night that she died and rushed the woman to the Mid-Western Hospital, where she passed away shortly after 8pm.

A source told The Star last night that the unfortunate woman involved came in contact with a man who provided the dog on an internet chatroom.

“Both these people would have been visiting bestiality websites and at some stage it appears they agreed to meet up for sex,” the source said.

“The Alsatian then entered the picture and it appears that intercourse took place between the lady in question and the dog on the night that she died.”

The source confirmed that Gardai who had examined the scene seized an Alsation dog that has been kept in quarantine ever since.

Disturbingly, the source added that the dog “appeared to have been groomed” to have sex with women.

“This was a particularly bizarre and upsetting course,” said the source.

“It genuinely was a shocker...you think you’ve seen it all but then something like this comes along and you’re left scratching your head all over again.”

Somehow fitting that it happened in Limerick....

Can write one about it though.

Discuss.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Dick too bomb
Utterly bizarre. :lolwut:
Original post by Maid Marian
Utterly bizarre. :lolwut:

Spoiler

Spoiler

There was an old woman from Lim'rick
Who liked a bit of old dog dick
She met up with one
Who pumped her with cum
If only she'd known she's allergic.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
She met up with one
Who pumped her with cum

haha, prsom.

I'd write one on here - but I'm wary of a card. :/
She met up with one
Who pumped her with cum

:lol: :congrats:

the bear
You two could get along :sexface:
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
http://gawker.com/5819464/woman-dies-of-allergic-reaction-to-the-dog-she-had-sex-with

http://www.joe.ie/news-politics/curr...-sex-0013864-1

A 43-year old woman died after suffering a massive allergic reaction brought on after she had sex with a dog in Limerick.

The woman, a mother of four children, suffered the reaction to the dog’s semen after willingly engaging in sex acts with the Alsatian dog in a house in the Patrickswell area of the county.

The woman passed away in October 2008, shortly after intercourse with the dog, and after a three-year investigation it was confirmed that her death occurred due to an adverse reaction suffered after having sex with the animal.

An ambulance was called to an address in Patickswell at approximately 7.30pm on the night that she died and rushed the woman to the Mid-Western Hospital, where she passed away shortly after 8pm.

A source told The Star last night that the unfortunate woman involved came in contact with a man who provided the dog on an internet chatroom.

“Both these people would have been visiting bestiality websites and at some stage it appears they agreed to meet up for sex,” the source said.

“The Alsatian then entered the picture and it appears that intercourse took place between the lady in question and the dog on the night that she died.”

The source confirmed that Gardai who had examined the scene seized an Alsation dog that has been kept in quarantine ever since.

Disturbingly, the source added that the dog “appeared to have been groomed” to have sex with women.

“This was a particularly bizarre and upsetting course,” said the source.

“It genuinely was a shocker...you think you’ve seen it all but then something like this comes along and you’re left scratching your head all over again.”

Somehow fitting that it happened in Limerick....

Can write one about it though.

Discuss.

I note that you have 'fnatic' in your name. I hope that references what I think it does. xPeke for life.
She met up with one
Who pumped her with cum

Hahaaa- love it!:biggrin:
haha, prsom.

I'd write one on here - but I'm wary of a card. :/

Go onnn...:colone:
Reply 9
That story is just... ruff.

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
I feel sorry for the kids, not only are they motherless but for their mother to die in such an embarrassing way.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by xleoanimusx
I note that you have 'fnatic' in your name. I hope that references what I think it does. xPeke for life.

I like sexPeke as much as the next guy, but the username was made when I wanted to be a pro gamer in the days of cod4 :teehee:

Original post by moonriver96
Hahaaa- love it!:biggrin:

Go onnn...:colone:

I'll post it on your wall, cards and all that :wink:

Original post by BenAssirati
That story is just... ruff.

Too bad the dog didn't wear protection.

Death by dog penor...

Original post by tengentoppa
I feel sorry for the kids, not only are they motherless but for their mother to die in such an embarassing way.

yeah,

Spoiler

I like sexPeke as much as the next guy, but the username was made when I wanted to be a pro gamer in the days of cod4 :teehee:

I'll post it on your wall, cards and all that :wink:

Too bad the dog didn't wear protection.

Death by dog penor...

yeah,

Spoiler

Original post by tengentoppa
I feel sorry for the kids, not only are they motherless but for their mother to die in such an embarassing way.

This.

Also, the caption at the bottom of the first link, image of a woman and a dog who did not have sex :lol:
Reply 14
dog not it mane
Original post by BenAssirati

LOL

Original post by plusC
dog not it mane

pahahaha :rofl2:
She met up with one
Who pumped her with cum