The Student Room Group

German University

any other Brits out there looking into studying in Germany? :smile:
Original post by puella_optima
any other Brits out there looking into studying in Germany? :smile:

I'm thinking about it, but i'm just going into my third year so a bit of time to plan
Reply 2
Hey I'm British and looking to study in Germany too. I am living in Germany right now as a matter of fact. To study here you need to pass a language test so I've been doing an intensive preperation course at the Uni for the test. I really really love the Uni here, I'm very impressed with it(Hannover).It's just so big and diverse and best of all totally FREE!! You also get much more time in Uni and longer terms. I did 1 year in English uni and everything just felt like such a rip off. The Halls here are also incredibly cheap too compared to in England..even alcohol is about 3x cheaper. Everything here is just so much damn better for students in my opinion. I never understood the term "Rip-Off Britain" until i left. I wish all the best to any British student wanting to study abroad, especially in Germany; nobody should ever have to pay 9K for public University!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah I hopefully want to study medicine in Germany
Germany is miles better than London (can't say for the rest of England as I've lived in London my whole life)
London is a **** hole.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
did they accept your A levels?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending