The Student Room Group

English

Hi guys. I am kinda bad at English, so if you have anything from coursework to practise essay or even notes could you please send them to me. I don't know what i am doing as i am starting GCSE in September but anything will be appreciated.:adore:
Reply 1
Do you know what book you're reading? If so, a good thing to do would be to read it over the summer. Cliffnotes or something similar could be read alongside it - that way you'll have a headstart on understanding the book.
Original post by RugbySid
Hi guys. I am kinda bad at English, so if you have anything from coursework to practise essay or even notes could you please send them to me. I don't know what i am doing as i am starting GCSE in September but anything will be appreciated.:adore:

Well if you don't know anything about the course you are doing we can't really give you anything :tongue:

You can have a look at SparkNotes for texts you're studying, they have notes on most texts usually studied.
I think TSR has essays and other resources you can look at, if not check Marked by Teachers or GetRevising?
Read, read and read :tongue: It really does help to improve your writing, the way you write, your vocabulary, understanding things etc

Quick Reply

Latest