The Student Room Group

EU14B

Hello,
I am an EU student who already applied for the Tuition Fees Loan and received the confirmation about 2 months ago. I was wondering when will the EU14B form be sent as I need to complete it to apply for the UCL NSP bursary. UCL already confirmed my place (did I need to have the place confirmed before receiving the form?). Will the form be sent before starting the first term?
Reply 1
I have the same problem. I wrote an email to the University and they advised me to contact the Student Finance EU Team and request the form. I did that 3 weeks ago and they told me they didn't have enough printed forms and asked me to call them again at the end of August if i don't receive one by then. I really need that EU14B form ASAP as I need to collect quite a lot of documents before leaving the country.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by HellenK
I have the same problem. I wrote an email to the University and they advised me to contact the Student Finance EU Team and request the form. I did that 3 weeks ago and they told me they don't have enough printed forms and asked me to call them again at the end of August if i don't receive one by then. I really need that EU14B form ASAP as I need to collect quite a lot of documents before leaving the country.

I also called them a few times, most recently last week. They said the forms haven't yet been printed and that some might come before starting the first term and some might even arrive after that.
Hello

We can assure you we are aiming to send out the EU14B forms as soon as possible.

Thanks
Documents of my son lost in your institution. There are open procedure, but it will end. At this rate, will miss the deadline. Could lodged with new documents.

Quick Reply

Latest